Story ♥♥♥Remmy's Shorts♥♥♥

Little Remmington

The Puppeteer's Daughter/ CreepyPasta Princess
~This is a short segment from a story I'm writing on my deviantART account and I want to share a piece of it with all of you. I hope it's not too weird. Enjoy~

It was late at night and I was sitting in the quiet house where we had chosen to bunker down for a while, listening to the quiet. Enjoying the peace that surrounded me in the bedroom I slept, not a sound being made from anywhere. Not even downstairs. My mind flashes back to the night I ran from home, the night I took care of the man that gave me these scars on my back. I don't remember what made me do it, but something told me that it needed to be done or I would have been in serious trouble. Jack helped me get through it all, told me that everything would be alright. And so he speaks the truth and everything is as it should be. We have a place to ourselves, my father no longer abusing me the way he did and I'm finally happy with someone who can understand my pain.

Brushing my hair back, I look over to the digital alarm clock that sat on the small wooden dresser and wondered when we would be heading out. It was almost nine o' clock at night, surely he would have been back by now. That feeling that I had when I was still living with my father came back, before Jack came around. I began to feel alone and scared, staring at the wires that were attached to my arms. I began to think that maybe Jack had abandoned me while searching for something for us to do tonight. He wouldn't do that....not after what I went through and after he promised. I turned over on the bed on my side, watching the other clock on the wall as one of the hands moved slowly. The same noise over and over....ticking and echoing in my head, my eyes staring at it with the fear slowly consuming me. When would he be back? It had been at least a hour since he left the house. Surely it wasn't that hard to find something to do for the night.

Tears streamed down my face, the fear growing inside me and making me feel slightly ill almost to the point where I wanted to be sick. Suddenly I heard the bedroom door open, footsteps making their way over toward the bed and I felt someone sit down nearby. " What's wrong? " Jack asked me before moving his clawed hands over my face softly, careful to not hurt me in any way," You look pale Remmy...." I sit up slowly, calming myself down before moving over to lean on him. I could feel his dark eyes watching me as I stabled my mind back to what it was before he left earlier. I felt better as I settled down and answered him, my voice cracking as it hadn't made a sound for a long time," I'm fine.....I just didn't think you were actually coming back. I was beginning to think that....all this was a nightmare....that I was seeing things and that I was alone. " I looked up at Jack while he pet me on the top of my deep red hair, noticing a smirk on his face before getting up again and walking towards the door. He beckoned me to come closer, getting up as he did so I walked up to Jack and felt him take my hand in his before leading me out of the bedroom," The nightmares are done.....your dreams are finally starting. For now we go enjoy the night while it's still young. Everything will be alright.....you'll see. "

~To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back