• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Regret.. ( intrest check 1x1)

Lenny2000

One Thousand Club
Have you ever done something in your life and regretted it and you can never get over it? Maybe if you only did a little better or if you only did what he told you to do or if I did it this way things would be different... if those kinds of things have happened to you and you want to add a dark nightmarish appeal to it and shove it into a rp, This is the perfect roleplay for you!

Pm me if you may be intrested into becoming a part of this haunted endless nightmare called regret in which we can cater to your specific sins and make the perfect rp for you 0w0

Since this is a nightmare type thing it's not really romance and more of coming to closure r facing your fear of regret or the past . Pm me if intrested ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back