• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reggie's First RP Search

ReggieBlack

Hello all!

You may call me Reggie!

I am quite new to the rp scene but have many years of experience writing fanfics and doing cosplay tags on tiktok

I am in search for fellow 18+ writers who are willing to show me the ropes of rps

I can easily write 3- 5 paragraphs depending on the writing bug of the day!

I am more than willing to write multiple characters and have no qualms with romances of all shorts

I am a transman myself and would love to see more lgbtq+ rep in my own rps

----

I do ask for patience and understanding as I am new to this and have chronic illness which means I may not be the fastest replier unless im very invested

---------

As for what I am looking for!

These are the three fandoms that hold my interest for the moment.

1- Percy Jackson ( I am comfortable writing only original characters for this one! - I am still catching up with the shows but I've read the books) - romance okay for here

2- How to train your dragon -think I could be fun doing a new dragon rider meeting their dragon for the first time - just a silly platonic friendship between human and dragon really

4- Finally Harry Potter! - I can write marauders, golden trio era or any era of our choosing! - I'd really love to explore ocs for this but am happy to provide the lists of canons am can comfortable write from this - romance okay for here

------

If any of this interests you feel free to comment below or dm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back