• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Regency Era Partner {Pride & Prejudice/Bridgerton}

Anongurl132

Wallflower
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
bridgerton aesthetic.jpgThere will be gorgeous gowns to catch the suitors' eyes, fabulous balls to attend, and maybe a stolen kiss...

Hi there, I'm Promise. I'm 23 and I've been roleplaying for a few years. I tend to be a semi-swift, descriptive responder. I like to write at least a few paragraphs, but it can depend on what is needed and how it can progress the story. I'm of course willing to double for whomever you want as your interest if you would like to have one. As well as other needed background characters. I love planning with my partner, so don't be afraid to share any ideas you might have. I don't have any triggers, so we can add whatever we like to the roleplay. I'm also willing to move to Discord.

I'm looking for partners to roleplay a Regency era with. I would love to do one set in Pride & Prejudice or Bridgerton. Even The Selection by Kiera Cass, if you're a reader. I would also be happy to write in that era with original characters. I would like to use elements of enemies to lovers, forced marriage, or any juicy romance trope. We can combine multiple or focus on one. I don't have one specific plot in mind currently, so feel free to share if you have a specific one you want to do. I'm very flexible to change things up if the original idea isn't what you were hoping for either.

I love to make Pinterest boards and playlists. It makes me feel more invested in the roleplay. If you're the same, I have a feeling we'll do great together. Feel free to share yours!

Thank you for you for reading. PM if you feel like this is something you would like to do

ugh the selection! my younger middle school self is squealing : ‘ ) i’ve been looking for a bridgerton-inspired rp - i’ll shoot you a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back