• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Red's Search

Little Red Dragons

Hobgoblins and Kittens
V89OKF4.jpg

ADVENTURE: an undertaking involving danger and unknown risks

Hello, keeping things short and sweet. Call me Lilred or Red.
I'm looking for long term onexones right now.
I am a slow poster, and the time between replies always varies.
I usually like pretty posts with high word counts.
I'm currently open to something more relaxed.
I'm looking for the following ideas, but I'd also love to hear what you're craving!
If you don't know the book or show, that's okay! If you like the general idea or settings, I'm still down.

Clan of the Cave Bear - Jean Auel -plots in mind
prehistoric cave people, clashing cultures, travel, language barriers
evolution, extinction, neanderthals vs homo-sapiens, pangea

Merlin/Camelot
medieval times, royalty, magic, adventure, knights, peasants
deceit, betrayal, war, invasion, merlin, swords, jousting,

Eragon - Christopher Paolini -plots in mind
dragons, elves, new riders, dwarves, urgals, new threats
next generation, older generation, exploring new lands

Harry Potter - J.K Rowling -plots in mind
marauder's era, golden trio, au, after hogwarts, other schools/countries
tri-wizarding tournament, grown up life, quidditch, fantastic beasts

Around the World
hot air balloons, steam trains, ships, wonder lust, runaways, adventure
victorian, modern, rooftop conversations, sprawling cities, rolling hills

Small Town Life
cobblestone roads, cottages, window planters, sea ports, bakery
neighbors, hidden pasts, unexpected feelings, secrets, festivals

Pirates -plots in mind
high seas, smugglers, treasure hunters, storms, ships, sea monsters
historical, fictional, sea pirate, space pirate, time travelling pirates

The Witcher - Netflix Only
mutation, monsters, gore, drama, magic, mages, love
oc, canon, au, swords, leather, gowns, war, disaster, heartbreak

Disney&Pixar - Twisted/Dark/Ect
regular, macabre, twisted, modern, time period, fairy tales
prince, princess, villains, curses, animal side kicks, romance

Cross Overs
literally any kind, mix n match, just shoot a suggestion

I'm up for the fifth or seventh year, the early 2000s or the marauders era! I might also do the Riddle era if it's time travel based.
I'm down for the mauraders era! I prefer original characters, but I think I could pull off a few of the canons for that era.

Are you wanting to stick close to events in the book, or do our thing? A mauraders era tri-wizarding tournament would be cool!
Or perhaps tweak Quidditch so that it's versus other schools and not just within the school houses?

I'm down for the mauraders era! I prefer original characters, but I think I could pull off a few of the canons for that era.

Are you wanting to stick close to events in the book, or do our thing? A mauraders era tri-wizarding tournament would be cool!
Or perhaps tweak Quidditch so that it's versus other schools and not just within the school houses?
Hmm, I'd actually prefer to have it set outside the Hogwarts environment if that's okay.

I'd love to do something with 'Around the World'!
Yessss!!! I'm so excited!!
Victorian or modern era?
I got inspired by the movie the Aeronauts, and the hot air balloons. But I'd like to got all over the world and explore other cultures and such.

Do you have anything specific in mind?

Ooh, I'd love to do something involving the death eaters
We could do young, aspiring death eaters, trying to prove themselves?

Or a death eater and an order member who were childhood friends. The order member tries to stop the death eater, and the death eater tries to recruit the order member. Both fail? Could be almost comedic.

We could do young, aspiring death eaters, trying to prove themselves?

Or a death eater and an order member who were childhood friends. The order member tries to stop the death eater, and the death eater tries to recruit the order member. Both fail? Could be almost comedic.
Hmm, I was thinking of something like a mentorship, where maybe my character is tasked with introducing aspiring death eaters?

Or we could change things up a bit, as I had a rp once where the order and death eaters tried to reconcile and they sent a member to go and live with the other side. =)

Hmm, I was thinking of something like a mentorship, where maybe my character is tasked with introducing aspiring death eaters?

Or we could change things up a bit, as I had a rp once where the order and death eaters tried to reconcile and they sent a member to go and live with the other side. =)
The mentorship idea has me intrigued. That's something that could be really cool. Can we do older for the character ages, like in their early/mid twenties? Ive never been able to get behind the child death eaters.

The mentorship idea has me intrigued. That's something that could be really cool. Can we do older for the character ages, like in their early/mid twenties? Ive never been able to get behind the child death eaters.
That'd be great, I was thinking around 22 - 25 ish?

What would you like for your pairing?

It's just not usually my thing.
Let's start with the one pairing and maybe we'll be inspired to add another later on.

Where/how would we like to start? Maybe a pledging ceremony of some sort?
I was thinking there was an "outer circle" and "inner circle", and that it's my characters job to manage the outer circle

It's just not usually my thing.
Let's start with the one pairing and maybe we'll be inspired to add another later on.

Where/how would we like to start? Maybe a pledging ceremony of some sort?
so we could definately start with something like that, but I don't think it'd be directly into the inner circle

so we could definately start with something like that, but I don't think it'd be directly into the inner circle
That makes sense. I feel like there would still be some sort of pledge or induction ceremony, even for the outer circle. Some sort of oath of loyalty. Inner circle would be more like the long time followers, the original death eaters. Outer circle is more new recruits, younger generation.

That makes sense. I feel like there would still be some sort of pledge or induction ceremony, even for the outer circle. Some sort of oath of loyalty. Inner circle would be more like the long time followers, the original death eaters. Outer circle is more new recruits, younger generation.
Yeah, that sounds great! Shall we share character sheets in a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back