Red Dawn

Tinman

The First Iron Warrior
I am going to be making a Red Dawn RP (no connection to the movies) about an invasion of the state of Montana (Montana hold tons of Nuke Silos, so it would be a good place to take over) Here is the opening description and a link to the RP.

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/red-dawn.4248/

The world has been in relative peace for quite a long time. America hasn't had a war on its soil sense the Civil war, hasn't been in a massive engagement sense WWII, and hasn't had to worry about our enemies attacking us sense the war of 1812. That all changed the day Russia invaded. The sky was think with Russian choppers and planes taking the City of Billings by storm, and crushing any resistance from the military. After this war is over people will ask many questions. Where were you when the Russians attacked? How did you fight back?

Ok so as I said earlier this RP is based around Billings MT (we are not all rednecks, and yes you can find all different kinds of people here) We are going to be normal people put into this situation, you may have decided to go into the forests and escape the Russians, you may have become part of their effort to bring the Montanan people into their fold. Whatever it is that you want to go for feel free. Then there are those of you who will fight back against the invaders, may god have mercy upon their souls.

awesomeness I havent found many people that would like to RP something like this, most just want a more school like academy romance angel and demon RP

Yeah, that's quite a popular genre nowadays lol but yeah being that I've been to Billings many times I thought "Hey, not often I get to RP in a place I'm actually familiar with!" lol

Yeah I'm from billings and just recently moved back. I also wanted somewhere in montana that had a bunch of people so I choose billings.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

So are you from montana or just been there?

Nice. Its not often you meet someone else from montana on here let alone your same home town

Users who are viewing this thread

Back