• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Recruiting now! Long term historical roleplay FxM 1x1!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I’m a fairly new member to the site however I did have an account on here long ago. I’ve recently got back into roleplaying after an absence. As it happens I am looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay with historical based fandoms and classic novels. Now I am over eighteen myself and I do request that any potential partners are also over eighteen. I don’t write with minors purely to protect myself online. Please respect this.

With this having been said I am looking for a male partner ideally however ladies I can do doubles! These are my partner requirements; as I am literate/advanced literate I expect you to be as well, I am looking for someone who enjoys plotting and story building, someone who can use third person and past tense as well! These are the fandoms/books I am seeking:

Reign.
Outlander.
Merlin.
The Musketeers ❤ (The bbc adaption only please!).
Call The Midwife.
Game of thrones (I do this one a lot though).
Pirates of the Caribbean (I also do this one a lot!).
Far From The Madding Crowd (the 2015 movie!).
Pride and Prejudice.
Emma.

So just a recap, I expect third person, past tense, detail. Ladies if you come wishing to do doubles I expect both oc’s to be treated equally and replies to be even in length at all times if not at all times at least most of the time. I also expect 100% effort in both characters you play not just your oc, in return I shall try to do my best. I am desperately searching for an Aramis or an Athos based off the BBC adaption, I’m also searching for a James Fraser too! I also utterly adore love triangles as well. I seek long term only! Hopefully I will see you in my dms. Please send me a ⭐ to prove you read this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back