Reawakening

Dinosaur

Funny story - I can't quite recall when I signed up here. I vaguely note doing it because of being incensed by a Solar hand laser Charm.

Hi, I'm Dinosaur, and I started following Exalted back around its release; those who were on the Freedom Stone Forums might be familiar with me. I've produced a fair bit of fan work that seems to have been swallowed up by the internet of late, much of it revolving around unsatisfactory Lunar Charms that I've continually banged on through the years.

Dinosaur said:
Funny story - I can't quite recall when I signed up here. I vaguely note doing it because of being incensed by a Solar hand laser Charm.
Hi, I'm Dinosaur, and I started following Exalted back around its release; those who were on the Freedom Stone Forums might be familiar with me. I've produced a fair bit of fan work that seems to have been swallowed up by the internet of late, much of it revolving around unsatisfactory Lunar Charms that I've continually banged on through the years.
Welcome to the site!

Or rather I should say welcome back :) .

RPdom was created from the merger of two sites, one of them being patternspider.net where you were signed up :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back