Hey fam!

SkeletonClique

Part of The Clique
Hello everyone, SkeletonClique here. Now, I made this account because I forgot my old account's password. If any of my old friends see this, let's just say that account was from under the sea. So, I just started a couple minutes ago. And I decided, why don't I post on here? Now, I'll tell you a bit about myself.

I am from Irish descent, however, I live in America. I like basketball and football. I do watch YouTube. My favorite youtubers and Dan and Phil, Drew Malino, and Nappy. My favorite bands are Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco. I do read quite a bit, from short books like The Cat in the hat, to medium books like Warrior Cats and the Olympian series, as well as large books like Journey to the West and Robin Hood.

Okay, I'm gonna wrap this up by saying my favorite roleplay types are sci-fi, fandom, modern, and fantasy (Last two I love a lot.). So, this is SkeletonClique, signing off.

|-/

Hello SkeletonClique, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome back to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

Let us know what your old account was and if it's still about, we might be able to link the two together. We will always welcome the Irish here because there would be words from yours truly if that weren't the case. We Celts will one day rule the world... just after the next pint and don't ya know, there always seems to be another pint.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back