• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Realms and Legends

Cole_Sate

Looking for a fantasy/sci-fi roleplay. Basic plot is these three guys are hunting down a dimension destroying demon named Kraxces. One of them is a dimension traveling mage called Ethas, one is an alien soldier called Cole, and the last is a mech piloting soldier called Aro. There's probably going to be a decent amount of combat. Romance will likely be a no, as all three of these characters are taken. So, unless I introduce another, sorry. My replies are anywhere from a few sentences to a couple paragraphs, it really just depends on what I'm given. So, if you don't write that much, don't feel bad. If you respond with a LOT, then please don't expect me to easily match that. I only ask that you write enough to continue the story, and that you have decent grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back