• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Really cool stuff inside! (defo not clickbait...)

Watercolour

Smol bean
Haha, you fell for it! This is just a adoption centre for cats! ^33^

:captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat::captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat: :captaincat:

Seriously though, I am bored out of my freaking mind right now. Feel free to suggest ANYTHING, and I will tell you if I'm interested in it or not. Just post any plots, characters, ideas, literally anything. 👌

(Actually, I don't watch any anime, so no point asking about plots involving Shao-kasamokia, or some made up Japanese name like that one I just invented. I won't be interested, sorry. No offence to those of you who are Japanese ^-^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back