• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings realistic/modern & fandoms!

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh, look, it’s Kas... again.

D88EE8C5-4C83-48B0-869E-E217E08CD9E1.gif
9EE2D3A2-4798-4396-976A-4210BC27394A.gif

***​

~ About me.

• I am rather literate — and, if the subject interests me, I can write quite a LOT. Similarly, however, when there's stuff going on I will probably write shorter stuff to keep it moving, alongside a brief explanation.
  • I can give a writing sample if required, but I will ask for the same.
  • I'm very mature and love a good dark plot, it gets me hooked.
  • I write both male and female roles, but prefer the female role. This means that, when asked to write as male, I would like to double.
  • I mainly rp via thread, but can also use PMs and discord.
  • I’m from North England, not that “North” makes a difference with time zone, but if you’re English you’ll understand that Northerners and Southerners are different breeds of people.
  • I do love romance - though not as the entirety of the plot - give me angst, tragedy, dark themes and drama!

~ About you.

• I prefer at least semi-literate roleplay - so, please do not give me one liners.
  • Regular posting - I have some considerable time to write. This means I can post around once a day, or at least once a week (i’d appreciate the same from you).
  • Grammar and spelling - we all make mistakes, but just give it the old proof read and whatnot before pressing that send button!

~ Fandoms that i’m looking for
(I have more, but these are my cravings).

X-men
-next gen * OCs * mutants are illegal

Marvel
- looking for Peter Parker

Star Wars
- looking for Kylo Ren

Peaky Blinders
- looking for Tommy Shelby

~ Pairings

- Bad girl/boy x Good girl/boy
- Sibling x Sibling’s Best Friend
- Girlfriend/boyfriend x Boyfriend’s/Girlfriend’s Best friend
- Gang leader x Gang member
- Schoolchild’s sibling x teacher
- Criminal x Detective
- Mafia x alternate mafia

Last edited:
I'd be down to do any of these:
- Bad girl/boy x Good girl/boy
- Sibling x Sibling’s Best Friend
- Schoolchild’s sibling x teacher (especially this!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back