• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Realism and the fantasies that lay beyond it

Vagrantspirit_

Shine bright like a diamond
Why hello there! Thanks for visiting my rambling!
I'm eager to RP, so I'm going to jump right into business!

Rules:
-18+. I am not comfortable with RPing with minors
-No one-liners, please. I don't like enforcing length requirements as I believe writing as a certain flow, but single lines simply too short for me to reply to.
-Please make the RP equal effort. I don't want to take the reigns of planning and pushing the plot along, nor do I want you to do the same.
-Do not control my characters nor expect me to control yours.

Here's some quick little snippets of me so you know what you're getting into!
-I'm in GMT
-I am both enrolled in college and working a full-time job. I can't always reply same day, though I do try.
-I am adv.lit. Meaning, I type a hell of a lot. Usually, I range between 4 to 10 paragraphs, though if you have any sort of preference to length, I can adhere to that.
-I play both M and F and I prefer MxF (I prefer to double up)
-I a d o r e romance. I am a sappy romantic.
-No sub/dom dynamic. I hate categorizing the 'role' of someone in a relationship and genuinely prefer when characters are equals.

Don’ts:
  • High school/teen fiction ((I am 20 and a Junior in college, so that’s why))
  • Cliché plots that have no diversity or room for growth ((I get bored easily))
  • Perfect characters ((make your characters fun and unique, no clichés! I don’t want to have to deal with Mary Sues or Gary Sues))
  • God-modding ((please please no))
  • Characters being the centre of attention

Interests:
Anything realistic (not something based out of high school--I like my characters to at least be adults; Prefer people of the professional age)
Supernatural (Werewolves, Vampires--give it to me)
Historical (Victorian Arranged--marriages between two vastly different cultures)
Mafia (Upholding Citizen x Gang leader; Police Office x High-ranking gang member; two opposing gangs)
Certain Fandoms (Marvel (Very interested in this one); Harry Potter; Percy Jackson)

So, do you think Netflix will make a show out of the Percy Jackson series as they did with the series of unfortunate events?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back