• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Real Life Celebrity X OC {Doubling Required}

Stars

Drama Queen
So you'd play a celebrity from my list for my OC, and I'd play any celebrity you'd like for your OC. I'm more interested in having both pairings be MxF currently, but I'm willing to negotiate.

I'd like to have the OCs be either best friends or siblings. I prefer to plan out the details with my partners, so we can come up with an awesome plot we'll both enjoy together.

My only rule at the moment is that both pairings receive an equal amount of attention.

My List

Peter Dinklage

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

Mark Ruffalo

Tom Hiddleston

Daniel Radcliffe

Tom Felton

I can play Daniel Radcliff for you! I's love it if you could play Tom Felton for me :3

I could perhaps attempt to play Robert Downey Jr. Or Chris Evans for you and could you please play either Niall Horan, Robert Pattinson or Josh Hutcherson for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back