Read about the DJ !

Hi I'm DJ Peaches! I originally had two ideas for a username, Peaches or Carrot. Apparently there is already a carrot king, so I don't want to be a servant. Speaking of servant I strive to earn the title of queen. Oh, and I am amdreams's little sister.

I'm good at STEM related things, so please don't expect much with my English and grammar. you would wonder why I would join a role play site if I'm not good at writing, but I really want to do slice of life role plays after hearing what my sister said about them. I want to see who I would be friends with and stuff in certain situations.

Can someone teach me the basics if I do it wrong?

Welcome to RpNation DJ Peaches!

If you need any help with RpN or roleplay, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM future queen.

~Welcome to RPN~

If you want to roleplay with someone I'm always up for it :D

Everyone here is really friendly so don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it ^^

Hello Peaches! I am the Queen of Likes here in the wonderful nation of RpNation! However, you are welcome to become my princess!~

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. Then again, you have Dreams to ask... I wish I had someone on RpNation that I knew in real life... *sighs*

Anyway, what genre of roleplays are you interested in? Do you like carrots? I'm more of a celery kind of person, but carrots are cool too.

You know, what you've said can be confusing since I mostly complain about Slice of Life roleplays . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back