• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy reaching out, hoping the void reaches back

Solarem

Sol
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
after lurking and waiting for someone to post something that clicks for me, i guess i might as well post my own search in case someone is likewise just waiting for me.

my name is sol, i am an adult working full time as a preschool teacher in EST. i was very active in roleplay when i was younger and i am craving that same sort of creative outlet again.

some important things:

• you must be 18+, preferably 21+
• i play female or nonbinary characters primarily, you are welcome to play whatever gender you want
• must be lgbtq+ friendly, this is non-negotiable
• i try to write posts that are pleasing to read but i don't do well with adding fluff, so my posts are typically not very long BUT i would like to work on this skill
• i do ask for at least a paragraph from you, i will do the same
• you must have decent grammar, i will be turned off of a roleplay so fast if the grammar is all over the place
• i am ghost friendly, although if you disappear i may send a follow up just to confirm you are no longer interested
• i prefer to play in DMs, discord is also an option

what i am looking for:

to be completely honest, im looking for very self indulgent roleplays right now, which i am aware may not be for everyone. i will list some pairings, tropes and themes that i would love to explore with someone, please be ready to brainstorm plot ideas with me!

princess x knight
princess x pirate
commoner x royalty
arranged marriage
lab experiments (extra super bonus points if you want to play as the not so ethical scientists)

will consider some fandom rp such as percy jackson... actually that's the only fandom i am interested in roleplaying at the moment

**would love to incorporate darker themes (following rpn rules) with any and all of these

i'm also open to hearing your ideas, i love magic and fantasy.

please don't be shy, i would love to start creating a story with you!

after lurking and waiting for someone to post something that clicks for me, i guess i might as well post my own search in case someone is likewise just waiting for me.

my name is sol, i am an adult working full time as a preschool teacher in EST. i was very active in roleplay when i was younger and i am craving that same sort of creative outlet again.

some important things:

• you must be 18+, preferably 21+
• i play female or nonbinary characters primarily, you are welcome to play whatever gender you want
• must be lgbtq+ friendly, this is non-negotiable
• i try to write posts that are pleasing to read but i don't do well with adding fluff, so my posts are typically not very long BUT i would like to work on this skill
• i do ask for at least a paragraph from you, i will do the same
• you must have decent grammar, i will be turned off of a roleplay so fast if the grammar is all over the place
• i am ghost friendly, although if you disappear i may send a follow up just to confirm you are no longer interested
• i prefer to play in DMs, discord is also an option

what i am looking for:

to be completely honest, im looking for very self indulgent roleplays right now, which i am aware may not be for everyone. i will list some pairings, tropes and themes that i would love to explore with someone, please be ready to brainstorm plot ideas with me!

princess x knight
princess x pirate
commoner x royalty
arranged marriage
lab experiments (extra super bonus points if you want to play as the not so ethical scientists)

will consider some fandom rp such as percy jackson... actually that's the only fandom i am interested in roleplaying at the moment

**would love to incorporate darker themes (following rpn rules) with any and all of these

i'm also open to hearing your ideas, i love magic and fantasy.

please don't be shy, i would love to start creating a story with you!
I'm in the same boat of looking for things that match me, lmao. Id love to bounce some ideas. I'm also into PJO but I'm down for whatever, I'm 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back