• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings reaching into the abyss 'til it reaches back.

Reisling

aries rising.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
cartoon-cat-cute-ai-generate-png.png

• Season's greetings.

I'm old, queer, tired, and perpetually anxious, but you can just call me Rei.

I've been Roleplaying for well over a decade now and have explored everything from MSN to the nichest of corners, such as VK. Post-by-post Roleplaying is not new to me though I've always struggled to get something off the ground. Outside of Roleplaying, I consider myself a workaholic who tries not to touch grass. I'm currently working on my second STEM degree as I work part-time while evading full-time recruiters like my taxes (disclaimer: for legal purposes, this is a joke). When I'm not busy with work or classes, I write fanfiction for an olderish anime fandom and sometimes volunteer for the American Red Cross. On the rare occasions that I have free time, I cuddle with my chronically ill kittens while listening to video essays and/or playing my Switch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back