• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ray's search for Original Plots

Caediis

Busy life
255204556007202.gif

Hey hey, it's Ray!

Here I will list several of my OCs and ideas I had for them we could use in a RP.
But before I introduce my ideas to you, please read my rules.

- Romance is not a must, but will definitely make the rp more interesting. For each character I will specify what kind of ship (m×f, m//, f//) I can do.

- No one-liners. This speaks for itself as I would like to have plenty to work with. I do not ask of a novel of sorts, up to six paragraphs is plenty, two being the minimum for each character you write for.
Let me know if you have no muse!!! I can understand that inspiration can run out, maybe we can work on something together.

- Pull your weight!! I can't stand it if someone has me do all the think work. Each idea I write is just a base for my OC, so you need to come with your own ideas too. If not, we won't RP.

- Punctuation and grammar. Please write with the use of capitalized letters and punctuation. I do not mind if English is not your native language, it's not mine either, but I would like to at least be able to understand what you're writing.

- I only rp through PMs and maybe Discord if you ask nicely.

- Realistic faceclaims. Yes, I will use them because visuals really helps me write.

- Limits/Triggers. I am no fan of teacher×student tropes, or anything with age gaps larger than 6 years, so please do not even bother to ask. I also will not rp with furries, anthros, or crazy demon-angel-vampire-werewold hybrids.
Should you have questions about specific themes I will be happy to answer them to help you make up your mind.

- Please be patient. I am very patient with other people, because I can understand that life can throw unexpected things at you. Just please keep in mind that the same goes for me. If I haven't replied for maybe a week or two, feel free to give me a poke.

197106608002202.gif

Read them? Good, on to my characters!
You are free to pick which character/idea seems more interesting to you. But keep in mind that I am allowed to refuse an idea or request! I am not always in the mood for certain things.
Some ideas are more detailed, others aren't. I tend to get lazy when I write about these things because I can never describe my ideas properly.

Behind each character name I will specify what kind of ship I'll allow.

[F] Belle (m×f, f//)
A child-friendly android was built with an AI system. A group of university students had to goal to create a robot that would convince the rest of humanity that these new inventions will be no harm to the world. But although the pretty android had developed simple interests such as collecting small items, organizing by size and colour, and managing administration perfectly, the humans still had their doubts.

[F] Harper (m×f)
A female pirate with the blood of mermaids running through her veins. W.I.P.

[F] Kairi/Kai (m×f)
(Low-key based on the Rowdy 3 from the series Dirk Gently.)
An indie artist who likes to perform at gigs or just in her garage, has a very specific way to fill her spare time. She's not a trouble maker who likes to run from the police, but instead likes to find herself in situations that may get her killed. A handy-dandy baseball bat rests on the backseat of her car, which she will only grab when she smells trouble in the air. Seeing as she's always there when there's trouble the government does not want the public to know about to avoid chaos (insert a list of inhuman beings being the cause of said situations) they began to have her suspicions about the young woman. In an attempt to arrest/capture the woman, they found that it proved to be more difficult than that. There's definitely something not right about her.

[F] Madeline/Maddie (m×f, f//)
(Based on the Supernatural series.)
Maddie is basically a hunter, specialized in repelling the supernatural beings threatening innocent humans. W.I.P.

More characters will be added in the future, but this is all I managed to put together for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back