• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings แ“šแ˜แ—ข ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก! (๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ + ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ | ๐จ๐œ/๐จ๐œ, ๐จ๐œ/๐œ๐œ | ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ )

aphoxtic

* . ยฐโ€ขโ˜…|โ€ขยฐโˆต โˆตยฐโ€ข|โ˜†โ€ขยฐ . *
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท !
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

hi guys! iโ€™m new here so hopefully iโ€™m doing this right, but iโ€™m looking for roleplay partners at the moment. itโ€™s been a while since iโ€™ve written something, and iโ€™ve had an insane itch to change that lol. anyways, iโ€™ll ramble a bit (hopefully not tooooo long) about what iโ€™m looking for! firstly, hi! i'm ray! my pronouns are she/they, 21+, an aspiring author and i love video games! i do mainly fandom roleplays. however i might be convinced to do original. for fandom roleplays, iโ€™d be looking to do canon x oc and we double up on ships, like i scratch your back, you scratch mine yk? you can pick any canon youโ€™d like, as will i and if all goes well, we can make something work! for original roleplays, i'd be down for oc x oc and doubling!

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ !
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ˜† i write between two - ten paragraphs, but in reality, i will always try to match your length. i only ask that you are able to write at least two paragraphs!

โ˜† iโ€™m VERY patient. please donโ€™t feel pressured to respond, and if you lose muse, thatโ€™s fine with me! iโ€™d be more than okay to put the roleplay on hold, or simply stop.

โ˜† i do write chaotically in ooc, but i promise iโ€™m literate when iโ€™m writing with someone. if youโ€™d prefer proof, i can give you writing samples!

โ˜† i tend to respond once or twice a day, it just depends. iโ€™m some-what busy (balancing friends, family, work, gym, etc etc) but iโ€™ll give you a heads up if i need a break!

โ˜† of course, general roleplay rules apply, so no godmodding, no one-liners, no making drastic changes to the plot without notifying me, be respectful -- all that fun stuff!

โ˜† lgbt+ ships are MORE than okay with me!

โ˜† i write in third person, so iโ€™d appreciate it if you did the same.

โ˜† i appreciate partners that are open to becoming friends! i adore ooc chatter and making things for them! itโ€™s not a requirement, but i do prefer those that are more open to doing so, as it makes me feel more comfortable.

โ˜† i usually write on discord, but i can do here, email or google docs if need be.

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ผ !

- jujutsu kaisen (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- overwatch (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- trigun (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- final fantasy 7 (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- final fantasy 15 (โ˜†โ˜†)
- ace attorney (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- borderlands (โ˜†)
- danganronpa (โ˜†โ˜†)
- psycho-pass (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- fire emblem [anything other than 3h] (โ˜†โ˜†)
- resident evil (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)
- pantheon (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ !

i'm a bit picky, so i apologize ahead of time! i've made a bunch of ocs for a setting where androids rule the world, while humans are seen as slaves (think detroit become human in a sense !! ) and some people group up to form a freedom fighters type group to restore peace between the two races. i would prefer there to be a lot of adventure, drama, romance -- the whole nine yards. it's been difficult for me to find people to write against my ocs with, so i don't hold it against you if it's not something you want to do!

i think that's it! thank you very much for reading and please shoot me a message if you're interested in writing with me. have a wonderful rest of your day and remember to stay hydrated! โ˜…

not into the fandoms much (maybe Resident Evil tho Iโ€™ve only ever played 7: Bioshock) but that original plot does sound really cool. Iโ€™d just have to figure out which oc would work for thatโ€ฆ(I have. Too many.)
idk how to go from here ngl. Been scrolling for a while just trying to find oc x oc rps that work. But yeah, if youโ€™re ok with the original plot Iโ€™d love to rp

(it says 21+ in the first paragraph. I canโ€™t tell if that means youโ€™re 21 or older or you only want other 21+ year-olds to rp with. Iโ€™m 17. If itโ€™s the latter let me know, I would not want to overstep a boundary)

not into the fandoms much (maybe Resident Evil tho Iโ€™ve only ever played 7: Bioshock) but that original plot does sound really cool. Iโ€™d just have to figure out which oc would work for thatโ€ฆ(I have. Too many.)
idk how to go from here ngl. Been scrolling for a while just trying to find oc x oc rps that work. But yeah, if youโ€™re ok with the original plot Iโ€™d love to rp

(it says 21+ in the first paragraph. I canโ€™t tell if that means youโ€™re 21 or older or you only want other 21+ year-olds to rp with. Iโ€™m 17. If itโ€™s the latter let me know, I would not want to overstep a boundary)
ouu yeah sorry, that means I'm 21+ and i would also prefer someone that's also in the same age range. i'll change it to make it less confusing, but regardless i'm also not looking for originals anymore as this post is pretty old and even so, the age is a hard limit. thank you for your interest though! have a great day ๐Ÿซถ

Users who are viewing this thread