• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rattie's fandoms ~ craving mha, jjk, twd, tlou ~ UPDATED 9/28/24 ★

skissue

she/they/it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION ₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
hi there friends, it be rattie - here’s a (revamped) thread for all my fandoms (that i can remember, at least)!!! if you’re interested in anything, please message me a brief intro about yourself & what you wanna do!! i’m mostly just looking for my craved fandoms rn, but if you really want to do one based off a non-craved fandom (basically the ones in the “OTHERS” spoiler), just ask about it and i’ll see if i’d be down to!! thank you!! C:

ABOUT ME ₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
hi, i’m rattie (or kate)! i’m a 23 year old incredibly-anxiety-riddled artist who uses she/they/it pronouns. i only write in third person pov, and i typically write out a few paragraphs of varying lengths; however, my muse has been very fickle as of late, so i can’t promise long replies at moment (still at least a paragraph or more in length though). i usually never do one-liners, as i find them hard to work off of due to lack of detail n whatnot. i also write with proper capitalization when ic, and i’m a very slow responder both ic and ooc - sometimes it takes me a week or longer to reply, so please be aware of & comfortable with this if you decide to reach out to me. i greatly prefer discord for ic and ooc too, as i’m not very active on here - i might be willing to try pm’s though, if we can figure out how to set it all up and if you’re okay with very late replies. tell me your preference.

also, i usually play female main characters, but can try my hand at playing other types of characters for background characters, or canons if we double for a fandom. i’m a huuuuuge romance lover though, and require romance to be incorporated in the rp somehow!! i greatly prefer MxF pairings unless doubling, in which i’m open to MxF or FxF for your end - i’m just not very experienced with other types of pairings.. but i could probably be convinced otherwise depending on what you had in mind, so honestly just ask if you really want it!! :]

RULES & PREFERENCES ₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
writer age: at least 18+, though preferably 21+ if possible to be closer to my own age!

writing style: third person pov only, please! i’m not too picky about response length, just as long as it’s not a one-liner / there’s something to work off of.

reply time: i’m perfectly fine with slower responses, both ic and ooc - please don’t stress!! also please do not expect rapid-fire responses from me rn - if you want to bump me here n there you can (it’s encourage actually, as i tend to be very forgetful anymore..), just please don’t spam / rush me!! ><

ghosting: i’m ghost-friendly! while not a necessity, i’d appreciate it if you were ghost-friendly too, just in case i can’t give a proper farewell at any point. ;v;

romance & pairings: romance is a must, but it doesn’t have the be the only focus! i’m only looking for MxF pairings right now (at least for my end), but could try any type of pairing (significantly more used to MxF & FxF though) for your side of things if we double up. ^^

doubling: i will only double depending on the canon i’d be playing - please refer to the fandoms spoiler under the cravings section for who i’m willing to try out! i would ultimately prefer not to double if at all possible, though!

faceclaims: fc type ultimately depends on the type of fc each fandom uses! please no ai!

triggers: please inform me of any triggers you may have! as for me, i’m perfectly okay with darker themes (within reason) and don’t really have any triggers atm (that i know of, anyways).

THE FANDOMS ₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
gokurakugai
noragami
supernatural
criminal minds
the umbrella academy
bridgerton
z-nation
all of us are dead
stranger things
teen titans (2003)
soul eater

... & various shoujo / josei animanga!!!! if you ever want to do a rp based off of a particular one, just ask me about it and i’ll let you know if i’ve heard of it n stuff!! i’ll only do oc x oc for them though, i apologize.

★ my hero academia
― looking for aizawa (CRAVING), bakugo, dabi, hawks, kaminari, or kirishima (CRAVING)!
― doubling accepted if i can try playing ochaco, toru, mina, kaminari, kirishima, hawks, oboro, or pro-hero!touya - ask about others!
― oc x oc accepted!
― my search thread for solely mha (which includes some prompts) can be found HERE!!

★ jujutsu kaisen
― mostly looking for nanami, but may be open to someone else instead if you had something in mind for them!
― kinda hesitant to double for this one rn because i’m not very up to date at all just yet.. but just ask about whoever n i’ll see if i’d be down to play them! mostly leaning towards playing miwa, yuji, or shoko at the moment though.
― no oc x oc for the time being, i’m sorry!

★ the walking dead
― looking for daryl (CRAVING) or glenn!
― doubling accepted if i can try playing glenn, connie, or rick (maybe)!
― oc x oc accepted as well!

★ the last of us
― looking for oc x oc only! i’d love to play an immune oc if possible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back