Rather New

Every

Calling me either Every or Jessica is good with me. I'm weird, but let's face it, writers in general are weird. I embrace my weirdness gladly. I've been roleplaying for what seems like forever. It's actually been about seven years. Fandom and modern are my most explored genres. I love creating new plots and characters and am constantly doing so. Chances are I'll be making a very long partner request thread very soon.

I look forward to making some friends and beginning some awesome roleplays. Hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Hello Every! And welcome to rpn!

We have more than enough fandom and modern rps to go around and there always seems to be plenty of people looking for more so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Although I'm not the biggest 1x1 rper, I've looked through a lot of them and everyone's always offering new ideas. There are also a bunch of group roleplays; I'm personally a group fandom nut in all reality. That's my home base... I guess you could say that.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the site and I hope you enjoy it here in our fantastic community. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about how to get started with anything. I'm more than happy to help!

Siren

Just like you, I'lm very weird, and very fond of fantasy! I spend a lot of my time (probably too much!) developing characters and stories, though I'm rather new here as well and have yet to post them. I can't wait to see you around the forums!

Writers are definitely weird, but that's what makes us unique! Fandom and Modern RPs are awesome, I agree. I'm not all that picky with the types of RP I do though so long as the writing is good! I haven't been roleplaying as long as you, but I'd like to think I've got pretty good writing skills. Maybe we can RP sometime! I'm new too, so I'm looking for friends. :D

DaughterofAthena said:
Hello Every! And welcome to rpn!
We have more than enough fandom and modern rps to go around and there always seems to be plenty of people looking for more so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Although I'm not the biggest 1x1 rper, I've looked through a lot of them and everyone's always offering new ideas. There are also a bunch of group roleplays; I'm personally a group fandom nut in all reality. That's my home base... I guess you could say that.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the site and I hope you enjoy it here in our fantastic community. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about how to get started with anything. I'm more than happy to help!

Siren
Hi there! Thank you!

I've noticed the abundance of fandom and modern roleplays, and I already know this site is going to be my new addiction. I'm pretty equally split when it comes to groups and one on ones. I'll be joining some groups after I finish working on my partner request thread.

I'm definitely going to enjoy it here.

[QUOTE="Naomi Loriel]Just like you, I'lm very weird, and very fond of fantasy! I spend a lot of my time (probably too much!) developing characters and stories, though I'm rather new here as well and have yet to post them. I can't wait to see you around the forums!

[/QUOTE]
It sounds like we'll get along just fine. I haven't posted my ideas yet either. I'm probably starting with only some of them though since I have like a hundred. I get way too carried away...

BeautifulDay said:
Writers are definitely weird, but that's what makes us unique! Fandom and Modern RPs are awesome, I agree. I'm not all that picky with the types of RP I do though so long as the writing is good! I haven't been roleplaying as long as you, but I'd like to think I've got pretty good writing skills. Maybe we can RP sometime! I'm new too, so I'm looking for friends. :D
I'd be up for roleplaying with you sometime. I meant to put up my partner request thread way earlier, but I got dragged out to do a bunch of errands. It'll be up soon though, and maybe you could take a look to see if anything interests you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back