RaNdoMne$s (newbie thread [like mai])

White Fang~

Hi everyone (meaning random people)! I just want to get these first five posts outta the way, so this thread is for other newbies! Just post five random things or chat! I don't really care about this thread so do what you wish with it!

Animes/mangas I suggest to anyone and everyone:

Fairy Tail

Pandora Hearts

Bleach

Chobits

Full Metal Alchemist

Spice and Wolf

Hetalia

Soul Eater

can someone please tell me how to bookmark/save threads?

hello ^^ im not new but id love to partake in whatever it is your doing xD to bookmark a thread go under "Thread Tools" and select Suscribe, then you can go back to the thread through "Quick Links > Suscirbed Threads"

*narrows eyes* Haha! So you think it's that easy newbie? Before you aquire five posts you must get through me!!!

*Raises chainsaw launcher* Prepare to be annihilated, stupid noob! *Fires chainsaws in quick succession*

(I'm just playing ;P Don't worry newbie welcome to RP nation)

hehe I'm not new to roleplaying, just this website, I've posted over 4,000 times on a different website so don't get the wrong idea, and thanks for the tip on saving :3 and... HAHA! I'VE ALREADY POSTED NINE TIMES!!!

Aw darn :( I have failed to prevent the newb(dats right, I called you a newb, Mwahahaha!!! > :D ) from gaining posts, I am a failure as an assasin *hangs head in shame*

Oh wells, I like your neko RP, hope we get started soon :P . what site did you leave from before?

Haha, thanks. :) Just found this site today out of a dire need to find some entertainment and that irking desire to roleplay. Well, I believe both have been satisfied.

Eh. I've been role playing for five to six years, but all the sites I use to role play on are dead now... well, almost. It's boring because they only go there to chat and sometimes role play. I can never get anyone to role play with me, and so I've just given up and moved on. RpNation seems like the best place for me to be, being a very detailed, paragrapic role player. :'3 I hope to become known on here, like I've noticed some people have as I've lurked arounddd.

<-this guy is new.

I've read the quick guides and everything. Seems like a nice place. Will be here for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back