• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Randomly Meeting at Pride

Kerenza

Hello, my name is Kerenza (she/her), and I'm 25. Because of this, I'd only like adult partners. I write in third person past tense, and I would prefer you write in third person, though I'm fine with different tenses. What I'm craving right now is very simple: our characters met at pride. What happens next? That's it. That's everything. I'd prefer OCs, and to be honest I'd prefer very little planning. I'm fine with low urban fantasy. Just tell me you're over 18 (preferably over 21), any triggers you have, and anything else I should know about you. I'd love OOC chatter, but it's not necessary. Any length is fine with me, if I can respond to it, but novella rps will take a bit longer. Also, this is a ghost-friendly and short term friendly place. Maybe give it a few weeks and reassess- are we having a good time? I hope so! Feel free to message me or respond if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back