• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rancher's Paradise (Original RP OCxOC. LGBTQ+ friendly)

EllieMcEllie

Slowly working on replies, please be patient<3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1722060226691.png

Potential TW: Accidents/Injuries, Loss/Grief, Financial Struggles, Physical Disabilities/Body scarring/dysfiguration, Mental Health issues/PTSD/Trauma, Potential animal injuries/illness/death, familial conflict, Alcohol consumption, possibly more.

When 27 year old Charlie McGregor got the news that her grandfather, Beau Boucher, had left his big cattle ranch in Elk Ridge, Montana to her in his will, she had almost dropped her phone in shock. Owning Aerrohead Ranch had been her dream since she was a little kid, at least until she had her accident that caused her disabilities to worsen and left her dependent on her mobility aids and service dog. After traveling across the country with her service dog, Poppy, and her horse, Trouble, she arrived to the ranch only to find it in disrepair and falling behind on its bills. Will she be able to get the ranch back in working order before time runs out to save it and it goes to auction?

Hello all! I'm Ellie, or Froggie, they/them, and looking for a roleplay kind of in the style of the show 'Heartland' that's full of angst and chaos and drama, but also cute fluffy romance and slice of life. Who will your character be? The lead ranch hand on the Ranch? An oil selling city dweller keen on snatching up the property? A rival Ranch owner who may or may not mean well? A local Rodeo celebrity? So many possibilities! I'm open to other plots for this as well, I've just really been craving something like Heartland lately, just not as religion heavy, ya know? I do have discord if ya want it, but I'm fine with rping and talking here or there^^

My triggers: SA, DV, Suicide, self harm

Looking for:
  • at least 2 to 3 Paragraphs a post. I can post ranging from multiple times a day to once a week, though I am disabled and sometimes go on hiatus for health issues, but I will make sure to at least tell you if that's happening.
  • Grammar isn't an issue as long as I can read it.
  • Someone who is 18+, I'm 26 years old.
  • someone who will help me world build and plot together, who can play multiple side characters with me
  • paragraph form, 3rd person past or present tense
  • OOC chatter, though not required! I just like to make friends and talk about our characters and share memes and stuff!
  • A masc, or androgynous character to pair with my OC, whether that's Nonbinary, Cis man, trans man, butch lesbian, anything but super femme/feminine. Side characters can be whatever though^^
DMs are open if you're interested, don't be afraid to shoot me a message or comment here ^^ I'm still working on Charlie's character design and such, but I'm happy to plot and talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back