• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ramen's search for mxm (here we go again)

M u n e

resurrected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

hello everybody! m'name's ramune! i hope you've come to this thread in hopes to find a good mxm roleplay! because that's what i'm here for!
keep in mind, i don't type undercase like this ic! i'm very literate ic. thank you~

anywho! i have plenty ideas to share with ya'll. i decided to get back into roleplaying after a short hiatus, i guess i had burnt myself out but now i'm roaring and ready to go.
here are some basic guidelines to help both of us ensure we have a good time:
i don't do one-liners. i'm sorry, but it just doesn't interest me. I love writing and writing until i can't think of anything else. so at least one paragraph!
i remain on-site, thank you!
i prefer anime faceclaims, realistic makes me uncomfortable.
i don't have any triggers, but let me know if you do!
i hope to post frequently, but highschool's a thing so maybe once or twice a week on stressful days.

||my plots!||
gang-stars
Muse A is the leader of a gang. Muse B is an undercover cop who finally managed to become part of the gang. Muse A is extremely suspicious of B and continues to point this out in clever ways. Sort of passive aggressively. This continues until maybe Muse B gives into the pressure or does something that proves himself worthy of being trusted. When that happens, Muse A decides to give him his trust they grow closer. What happens next? Do they get to be closer and closer until Muse A grows suspicious again because Muse B won't tell them anything personal? Or does it take a turn for the worst?
Muse A could also be just a member of the gang who B convinces to leave and get help after a while!

where'd he go?
Popular boy Muse A has had a secret admiration for Muse B the entire school year. B doesn't have the charismatic presence A does, so he's a bit quieter and keeps to himself, resulting in him not having many friends. But the two had an encounter a few nights ago at the school's dance that had gone pretty well up until the point B suddenly disappeared from the party. A finds this odd, but doesn't really say anything. Maybe he'd just gone home for the night. But after two weeks of B not showing up...he's getting worried. Nobody's saying anything either. A finally speaks out about B's disappearance and everybody seems surprised to realize B is in fact missing.
we can decide what happened to B together! maybe a kidnapping,, maybe he's in an abusive situation, anything works.

if you have any ideas, lemme know! i'm so down for other things too. dragons, fantasy, supernatural, slice of life, just gimme a plot and we can work out the kinks! pm me if interested or you want a writing sample!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back