• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rainer’s search for a partner [mxm, long term]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
salutations, my name’s rainer & this is my silly corner of the internet where i try to make a comprehensive guide to my current rp carvings.

DISCLAIMER im going to try not to make it too obvious here & attempt to talk seriously, but i am a chronic casual-guy ooc. i will bombard you with full-caps yelling about how adorable our characters are, and dump random drawings that reminded me of them!. would love to have someone that matches this energy, so if you’re someone who prefers to stay quiet ooc i might not be the guy for you!!

back to the point;; i live in gmt+9, as i know it. my work schedule is pretty set in stone, and i probably wont be available 9 am to 3pm every weekday; weekends are my only full-off time unless i take time off.

as a writer, i have been role playing since i was 10, on a website that was definitely not intended to be a site for rps. i've written here and there on other websites over the years, and have found my home here one rpn!

i write in third person & in past tense, and this is pretty set in stone! never bothered to check exactly how much i write, but i usually keep 3 paragraphs as a minimum for when we need to have scenes go by quicker, with 5+ usually!

in regards to characters, i write ocs!! i have tried canon character writing in the past, but i always eventually get bored !!! i always write male characters as my main, but side characters are free reighn.

as a player, aside from when i'm working, during my free time i'm pretty online, and can post a lot if i'm really interested in the roleplay. (as i mentioned earlier) i am ooc friendly to a fault, and i do like knowing my partners somewhat, so feel free meme dump on me, and i probably will too. i enjoy gushing over our characters and sending you pictures that remind me of them, so please bear with me, i'm a passionate individual

in terms of themes, i like a lot of angst, but i also adore moments where the characters can be wholesome together, so the classic hurt/comfort tag hits me best. combat-heavy stories are fun too, and i usually write my role plays with an overlying threat or general goal,, just to keep us from burning out or writing ourselves into a dead end. — overall, i’m up for most things!

the classic 18,19c type settings, i LOVE. modern is awesome too, but i usually prefer not to get too futuristic or sci-fi. just not my cup of tea! LOVE that dramatic politics kind of thing, or secret relationships and possible cheating. enemies to lovers, forbidden lovers, friends to lovers, whatever! even platonic. i’m down for it if you are.

i don’t have specific plots im dying to write at the moment, but i do have two characters i’d be down to use if you don’t have any plot ideas either (i don’t have to use these two characters if you have a plot idea you want to try out. just let me know!!)
-> samael / lucian

when contacting me, please introduce yourself, yk like your writing style and timezone etc. excited to hear from you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back