• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 。˚˚ ༘♡ 𓇢𓆸 ₊˚. ⋆。˚ 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 — 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘭

venividivici

。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗋, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 / 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒.

about me: hi there, my name is eleanor. i'm a twenty year old university student studying biochemistry and math. i've been roleplaying for quite a few years now, and i've been looking for some new partners to write with. i ask that you are at least eighteen years old to message me, as i do not have any interest in writing with minors. i am a descriptive roleplayer, preferring at least 500-1.5k words per character. with that being said, please do not reach out to me if you want to do lower than this, i'm not the person for you. in addition, i prefer to have a character and story rich story, rather than just nsfw topics the entire time. i am fine with nsfw and mature themes, but i do not want a roleplay that is completely that. it's pretty boring in my eyes. i prefer to double up, however, if you are completely against that i am fine with a single roleplay on the notion that i am writing for a female role. i do not have much of a desire to write a male oc in a single roleplay, though i am more than fine with it for doubling.

roleplay interests: i enjoy original roleplays as well as fandom verses. i'll list the fandoms that i am most interested in down below in a list. in terms of original roleplays, i prefer a fantasy setting. whether that be high fantasy, or low fantasy, i don't have much of a preference. i also would be down to explore a wild west themed roleplay. i cannot understand why, but i do really loathe modern era plots, with an emphasis on how much i do not enjoy mafia plots. some plots that i love include: arranged marriage, princess x knight, enemies to lovers (rival kingdoms, perhaps?), magic soul bond, and fae x human.

as stated above, i'm also definitely interested in some fandom roleplays as well. i prefer canon x oc or oc x oc, i do not want to do canon x canon. i would prefer to double for fandoms, though if you would like to only write a canon character against my oc, that is fine as well.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾:
༄ jon snow, jaime lannister, rhaegar targaryen (pre-robert's rebellion), aegon ii targaryen, aemond targaryen, and gwayne hightower. i have seen both tv shows to completion and read all the game of thrones books, including fire and blood. i would also be down to do an oc x oc for this.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗃𝗎𝗃𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗇:
༄ satoru gojo or suguru geto. i have watched both seasons of the tv show and am caught up on the manga.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌:
༄ azriel, cassian, and rhysand. i have read all of the novels.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗌:
༄ anakin skywalker, obi-wan kenobi, luke skywalker, and han solo. i have watched all of the movies, along with the clone wars, kenobi, and the mandalorian. i am not caught up on andor or the alcolyte or anything that came out within the last year or so. i prefer to roleplay before the fall of the republic, aka, the prequels. however, i can be persuaded to do the original series or the sequels, if the plot is good.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾:
༄ harry potter, remus lupin, and james potter. i have read all the books and watched the movies. i'm fine with doing either marauders or golden trio era, this is also one of the fandoms that i would be down to do oc x oc for.

Hi! I’d love to do an ACOTAR rp! 25F and I’d be happy to double! I did my masters in biomedical sciences and work in biomedical engineering so I completely understand your work load and how busy that can get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back