• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Radiostatic RP Request

meg.tales

Hey all! I've been obsessed with Hazbin Hotel ever since it came out and I'm currently looking for someone to play Vox in a canon/canon divergent Radiostatic RP with me! (Vox x Alastor)

Some basic information about me; I'm 22, I work part-time as I am still in school, I'm in the PST timezone, my literacy is semi-lit to advanced lit, and I try my best to give as frequent of replies as possible (usually a few per day).

If you've made it this far and are still interested, here are some general rules:
1.) Please have open communication with me! If you’re unhappy, if something is triggering you, if you won’t be able to reply for an extended period of time, anything. I don't mind switching things up or waiting for a reply, but sitting in the dark is never fun.
2.) If necessary, participate in plot development and be okay with temporarily playing side characters for the sake of plot. Of course I'll do my fair share of this too!
3.) Keep character controlling/assumptions of character choices regarding my character to a minimum. If you need to ask if my character would do a simple action for your reply in order to move things along faster, then by all means! Just don't go crazy with it.

If you have any headcanons then share them with me! I'd love to hear them! I have a few of my own too. ^^
Last but not least, if you have a plot you'd like to do (as long as its canon/canon divergent), I'd be happy to do it! That being said, if you don't, I do still have one of my own that we can use and pick apart.

Have a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back