• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Radio-Wolves

Wolx7891

The Chernobyl disaster was a radio-active event of which 31 people are known to be dead, and some who still have effects from it. This took place around Europe, of which wolves live. Now, the radio-active effect was dreadful for humans, but it was different upon animals. There was a pack of wolves near by, the only animals brave enough to inspect the humans, and the dogs were taken away from it, so that's why wolves were the only animals around. The pack is now refured to as "The Element Wolves", for when they made contact with the radio-active waste, they began to form powers for their will. At first what happened was nothing, the first to notice a problem was Rose, the life wolf. When she picked a flower and put it in her thick mane, it lasted for months, but when she took it out, letting it fall to the ground, it wilted into what it would've looked like if Rose wasn't there. She reported this to the rest of the pack, but they all thought nothing of it until another pack member had another problem. When Bay, the water wolf, discovered something too. when he was drinking water, when he licked the water up, the water stayed in the air, waiting to be licked by bay. He had his eyes closed, so when he was done, he picked his head up and opened his eyes, which filled with terror once he knew what he saw. Each member discovered their powers One by One.

Rose: life

Bay: water

Spark: fire

Dagon: earth (boy name of Hebrew origin meaning "earth, grain")

Opal: Dark Matter (dark matter is usually refured to as a purple-ish black, so I was thinking of Oynx or opal, and opals fit dark matter more :3)

These wolves used their powers for good, like wolf superheros. But, everything must come to an end. Like how they found their powers, they died out One by One... until there was no more. The powers had no where to go, since the hosts had died. Now what happens is the powers find a new host, everytime the old one dies. This has been passing on for 13 dog years until some wolves found out, and started searching. This formed a pack. They are known as the out-siders. When other wolves heard of this, another pack formed, called the in-siders... just to mock the put-siders (I promise not because im lazy ;~ ;) . Now, the powers have found new hosts... the wolves in the protectors. The rest of the story is up to you, who wins, and who dies!

Before reading the rest of what im about to say:

in () please put name-gender-age-pack- RIRP

the age before 10 months is a pup

mating is acceptable, but no acting out

swearing IS ok, but not constantly

(Hunter-Male-2 in a half-in-siders- RIRP) *Hunter, being the alpha of the in-siders, was very busy, fixing this, fixing that, when is this gonna happen. He decided to go for a walk in the dark woods. Hunter came across a female deer with her doe, he waited, getting closer in the bushes, and then attacked the deer at its neck, deaf to the scared sound of the running away doe. He came back with a meal for everyone, getting as much meat as he could back* "hey, back with some food!" his black bandana blowing on his throat. He knew he would be frowned apon, being gone for 10 minutes with-out saying anything*

(I know this is kinda detailed but I'm kinda looking for people who will transition fast which I'll do but right now its just an introduction :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back