• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings R U MINE? [ fandom/original search ]

murdock

lol bye
hello everyone and welcome! my name is logan, and it's very lovely to meet all of you. i am a sixteen year old junior in high school, who happens to be nonbinary, so they/them pronouns for me. i am on my tennis team at school and also have a part time job babysitting, so i will let you know if my schedule gets more cluttered than normal. i am currently looking for people who can roleplay literately, who will either do fandom or original pairings. my fandoms are very few, but maybe we can find something in common.

also, just a psa, since i am nonbinary, most of my oc's tend to be as well. if this is a problem, please let me know. so, onto my rules!

i don't have very many rules, when it gets down to it. i do match lengths for my partners, so you write as much as you can (quality over quantity, remember that) and i will match it. the smallest amount i can write is two strong paragraphs, and the most i can write without getting incredibly burnt out is four strong paragraphs. it is incredibly difficult for me to write more than that, as i get burnt out very quickly otherwise. i also really do enjoy ooc chat, even if it is just about our days. i also ask that you don't control my character, but that's expected. bbcode is not an expectation either, just know that i will use it in either my forms or my posts. if you read this entire thing, tell me your favorite flavor of ice cream.

my fandoms that i tend to roleplay include marvel (comics and movies), harry potter, and a few book fandoms. i will do canon x canon and oc x canon, and will do oc x oc if it is necessary. pairings i am craving are under spoilers below. if a name is bolded, it means i want to play that character, and the amount of asterisks next to it means how badly i want to play that pairing. if there is a pairing you want to do that you don't see, go ahead and suggest it.
- thor odinson/carol danvers (danverson) ********
- steve rogers/peggy carter (steggy) ****
- steve rogers/bucky barnes (stucky) *
- carol danvers/valkyrie (calkyrie) **************
- wanda maximoff/bucky barnes (winterwitch) ******************
- clint barton/kate bishop (hawkeye squared) ***********************
- natasha romanoff/matt murdock (darewidow) ***************************
- bucky barnes/oc ***
- matt murdock/oc *******
- clint barton/oc ********
- draco malfoy/oc *****
- hermione granger/oc *****
- peeta mellark/katniss everdeen (everlark)
- finnick odair/peeta mellark (olark) *************
- demon/angel
- single parent/daycare teacher
- singer/fan
- single parent/single parent
- grease au
- high school au

so, yeah! that's about it. go ahead and pm me/reply to this thread if you want to roleplay with me! thank you for reading, friends.

Last edited:
I just like plain old vanilla and would really be into a Hawkeye/oc pairing or something supernatural wise like witch/demon or angel

Hi Logan!

I am so very interested in :
- high school au

I also prefer playing the female character! Lmk what ya think and I shall pm u :)

Hi Logan!

I am so very interested in :
- high school au

I also prefer playing the female character! Lmk what ya think and I shall pm u :)
i'd be interested in discussing those with you in pms! go ahead and pm me, my friend c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back