• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Quiranna

Quiranna

Hello, everyone! My name is Quiranna, or Qui for short. I'm agender (fae/faer or they/their, thanks!), and my heart exists in many a fandom. I dig
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
-The Dresden Files
- Lord of the Rings
-RWBY
- The Fast and the Furious
-The Originals
- The Vampire Diaries
- Diablo series
-Xena
-The Magicians
-The 100
-Constantine
-Gotham
-Witchblade
-Resident Evil

ALL things werewolves, vampires, fae, witches, angels, demons. I love horror and survival horror. I have been writing for a couple of decades now, roleplaying most of that, and have also LARPed! (World of Darkness mostly; Vampire: the Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Changeling: the Dreaming, Hunter: the Reckoning, and Demon: the Fallen. I have also messed with TT for most of those genres, and acted as Storyteller for many a story.) I have larped Call of Cthulhu, All Flesh Must Be Eaten. I play loads of fantasy based things, and adore the heck out of Pathfinder and D&D.

I love deep and complex worlds, characters that are equally complex and versatile, and seeing obvious change and growth in my own character, as well as my partner(s)' characters.

I love deep romance, gritty and intense supernatural horror, drama and feeling the highs and lows with the story that I am sharing with others. I love passion and intrigue, silent desperation and sullen mysteries.

I am very adept at setting the scene, and building tension. I make very real characters, and ones with different draws and talents. Those whose view of the world is different than the next, who deal with issues individualistically, and change approach at the drop of a hat.

I do sarcastic one liners, dry humor and goofy humor well, yet can also play the straight man to someone's comedian. I love bringing in mythos, and I like to study a culture before portraying it.

If you're looking for a fun roleplay partner, I am, as well. PM me, or respond in this thread, and we can figure out a good thread ideal. I love one on one, but I also enjoy group things. Just let me know! Thanks! I hope you and yours are safe and sound! Stay well, remain living my friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back