• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Quest for the Masdion Eye [Fantasy RPG]

DarkGenesis96

Index:
● Type + Status of Roleplay
● Rules
● Quick Points To Know About The MG World
● Character Bio Template
● My Character
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
◘ Group Roleplay ◘
◘ Fantasy RPG ◘
◘ Status: Open || 5 of 6 Slots Available ◘
× I will be updating this as often as I accept people. Please don't ask if it is open.
× I won't be accepting everyone who wants to participate. Please don't constantly ask me if I've accepted you. You will know.
× If a certain RPG class is super popular or already taken by 2 people, I will ask you to change yours.
× ACTIVE! ACTIVE! ACTIVE! If you don't plan to actually help out with plotting/answering questions/giving opinions, you need not ask to join.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× 16 and older only
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× Respect each other. Don't spam the chat and don't cause drama.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× Don't ask to join. Fill out the bio, provide a writing sample (6+ sentences) and provide non-realistic pictures Your Character Before + After Transformation. This can be sent to my PM or left in the comments.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× I am allowing you to choose your RPG class. Please keep in mind that if Your Character seems OP or silly and not thought out, I will reject your Character.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× Reply length will be discussed. However, this is for Lit. to Adv. Lit. roleplayers, so expect at least a 6 sentence minimum, just like the writing sample requires.
» The timeline is complete fantasy. However, it will work similarly to the Medieval era roleplays. No electricity, no cars, etc.
»—————————–✄
» The world we'll be exploring is still being expanded upon, but for now, the locations you will need to know are as follows:
❈ Estell - Port town; Main source of income is fishing
❈ Zyabell - Capital of Kingdom Tri Ryol; Castle Greenboro is located here; Main source of income is trading
❈ Herth - Small Village south of Zyabell; Main source of income is unknown; Village is filled with criminals/bandits
❈ Yqar Forest - Referred to as Haselon's Forest, Yqar is known for the significant amount of deaths; Home to bandits
❈ Tramle - Large Village; Main source of income is trading
❈ Port Ucatre - Port town; Main source of income is fishing and brew
»—————————–✄
» The Masdion Eye is an artifact thought to bestow immense magical power and potentially end the world, offering the person who claims it to rebirth the universe into their own ideas.
»—————————–✄
» There will be some boring days, some action days and some in between. Not everything can be exciting.
»—————————–✄
» While the world is comprised of mostly humans, there are ogres, fairies, etc. Wizards/Witches are considered human. Dragon Knights are a species of their own as they shift between Dragon and Human. [See My Character for example]
(..) Name
(..) Nickname
(..) RPG Class [Include Species if not human]
(..) Main Weapon
(..) Age - Let's keep this between 17 and 40
(..) Gender
(..) Writing Sample [6 or more full-length sentences]
(..) Elliphira Sawyer
(..) Elli
(..) Dragon Knight