• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Quest for some RP Partners *Always Open*

Jazzy99

Live as the warrior
Hello my beautiful beings!

I'm looking for some good RPs that I can click with ^^

A little about me? I'm a girl (female..? woman..?) in my early 20s and I've been roleplaying for about 9 years now.

I prefer MxF pairings (I've tried FxF and MxM, and I've found I just have more fun in MxF) and I usually prefer to play female (I've got male characters that I RP for but again, I really just have more fun playing female characters). I also love myself a bit of romance so I usually like at least a slow burn, b-plot romance to be building in my RPs. I can do fandom AUs but I always prefer OC and OC worlds.​
What I'll give?

I'll try to post at the very least, once a day, but usually more depending on my schedule.​
I get very invested in my RPs so I'll be actively invested in creating plots and twists and generally just continuing to brainstorm a better story for us as we go.​
I'll give as much detail as you'd like and will match the length and detail that you're comfortable with writing.​
What I ask?

At least one, well constructed and detailed paragraph - I will write up to whatever you're comfortable with but a one paragraph minimum to keep us active and moving along in our story.​
I'm also in the mood for something more snappy at the moment, sentences up to a paragraph as long as it's something to work with.
Brainstorm with me! Let's keep the ideas flowing as we write!​
Communication is super important! If you don't like how something is going or if you're not feeling the RP, then tell me!! I promise I don't bite so be open and we'll work things out.​
18+ please, just makes me a feel more comfortable​
So let's get onto the more fun stuff 😈 I usually like to create new plots with each partner so I prefer not to put out set plots as I have found it can get us into a bit of a rut instead of being able to freely create together. But in saying that, here are the pairings that I'm super interested in:

Angel x Demon
Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Servant
Human x Magical Creature
Magician x Magician
Magician x Magical Creature**
Magician x Knight
Royalty x Knight
Royalty x Assassin
Pirate x General
Magical Creature x Hunter**
Witch/Warlock x Familiar**
Superhero x Super Villain
Witch/Warlock x Witch/Warlock
I'm craving some snappy, forbidden romances with some supernatural themes!

The pairings are open and I'm also open to hearing your ideas too!

If you're interested, I'm super excited to get RPing together so just send me a message and we'll brainstorm together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back