• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Puella Magi Site: Interest Check [CLOSED]

Dawnsx

Majestic Dinosaur
< Back

Xxx~Elena~xXX

Online Now!

Last Updated:

July 08, 20XX

Send Message
Instant Message
Subscribe

Roster:
4/5
July 06, 20XX
Hunt Recruitment!!

Hello to everyone who is reading this post (=^x^=)!! My name is Elena, and this is actually my first time making a recruitment post! So I guess I'll just share what I know about the Witch??

The Witch that I'm hunting was last sighted downtown, near the park on Mason Street by that farmer's market if anyone knows where that is! It's a really dangerous and sneaky Witch with a big labyrinth and lots of familiars, so I need a good team to help defeat it! Aside from me, I have a friend who'll also be part of the hunt, so I'm thinking we'll need 4 or 5 others. Once we hunt down the Witch, we'll share its grief seed of course! I also have another one already to share with anyone who joins the team.

I guess that wasn't actually a lot of info on the Witch... I actually haven't seen it before, but my friend has, and she says it's a really strong one! But I'm pretty experienced, and we'll be safe in numbers! So if you're interested, send me a message and we'll work out the details!

Currently listening :
Tiara
By SekikomiGohan

4:32 PM - 0 Comments - 3 Likes - Add Comment

coded by xoxoRamona

Overview
Where there is hope, there are magical girls. The city of Millbury, New York is no exception. Situated away from the hustle and bustle that most have come to associate with New York, Millbury is home to a handful of magical girls. As per their contract with Kyubey, they fight Witches to prevent them from spreading despair among the common people in exchange for a wish.

What sets the magical girls of Millbury apart from the rest is their use of the Puella Magi Site. The website was supposedly started several years ago by a magical girl who wanted to create a system of communication to share information on Witches and establish territories. Through means unknown, the general populace is unable to search for or access the site, while magical girls can only join through an invitation system. In the past, Puella Magi Site was strictly monitored by its original creator. Disputes over territories were mediated, and the dissemination of information regarding how ᘺị̵̡̛̫̭̫̃͒̀͑̅̊̇͝ṭ̶̢͓͍̩̼̘͌̅c̴͙̲̫̝̋̏̅̓ԋҽs̵̡̧̛͚̫̘͖̗̦̣̗̎́̚ ̸͔̳̬͖̩̾̈́̆̆́́͆̚คŕ̴͕͕̮̬͍̦͙͙̹̀̃͗̓̃̾̔̕ͅę̸̧̡͕͇̲̞͂̉͌̃͂̉̅̉̿͝ ̷̺́̚ɮօŗ̸̢̹̖͓̪͓͉͓̀͒n̴̻̘͉̄̏̋͝ ̵͔̝̈́͌̀̀̋͛ͅf̶̧͔̤͇̫̟̤̌̓̔͛r̵͈͓̯̩̰͆̂̚õ̸̯̱͚̲͔͈͇̯̍m̸̢̲̺̟̬͍͉̉͒͌̎̔̉̿̂̇͆ ̸̼͔̊͛̂̆͠₮ⱧɆ ̸͙͓̲̗͌̆̇̑͆̀̍s̵̢̯͉̝̗̰̮̥̔͒̕ȏ̷̢̪͎͈͕̲͕̪̤͜u̶̢̠̦̗̻̫̫̗̅l̵̨̙̙̝̝͉͖͖͔̔͆͂͋̾̈́̊s̸͉͕̪̩̯̯͈͉͙̰̈́͐͊̓̕ ̵̥̦̩̈̌͊͑̉ȍ̶̪̋̀̌̃͊̂͘f̸̡̺͎̰́̏̀̊̀͛ ̵̩̈́̓̽̆̉͗ṁ̶̜̚ȃ̶͎͎͓̤̏̔g̶͍̳̮̩̼̼̫͎̖̃̐̓̄̈́́́͌͜i̸̗̩̞̠̳̯̗̤͕͌̄̏̓̄̃̔ᄃΛl ̸̛͓̭̩͐͛ﻮιr̵̩̗̪̮͈͗̇̐̀̄̊͒̂͘l̸͎̬͉͖̪̐͌̐̕͜s̷̡̠͔͇͚̪͈̥̍̉̈́̓ is prohibited and will result in an immediate ban. In recent years, however, the site is no longer as heavily moderated. This has resulted in territory lines being blurred and an influx of users from neighboring cities.

But that's a story for another day.

While many magical girls in Millbury work solo, it is also the new norm for them to make recruitment posts on the site for hunts. This allows magical girls to work together to topple powerful Witches and share Grief Seeds to purify their Soul Gems!

You, a magical girl, one day come across Elena's post seeking allies for an upcoming hunt. Are you a newly contracted soul who is seeking the help of a more experienced fighter? Perhaps a veteran who has learned the horrors of the system? Or maybe someone from a neighboring city who came to Millbury in a desperate bid to find a Grief Seed? Regardless of who you are, you choose to answer Elena's call.

(Disclaimer: Moderators of Puella Magi Site are not responsible for anything that occurs off-site.)

~~~

OOC
Hello hello, and thank you for reading up to this point! First thing that I will say is that this roleplay requires joining a Discord channel. Discord invites will be sent once enough people express interest.

This is a Puella Magi Madoka Magica roleplay, and as suggested in the overview, it will be about a team of magical girls working together to hunt down a Witch. They'll bond, learn the ins and outs of being a magical girl, grow stronger, and get traumatized have lots of fun along the way! Sufficient knowledge in the series is preferred, but I also don't mind holding your hand through the fun and magical world of PMMM if you're new 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人

As the focus of the roleplay is on a team of magical girls, I'm looking for a small group of about 4-5 roleplayers, one character each. For requirements of the characters, please see the CS page.

Also, if you come across this interest check and see that slots are filled up, don't be afraid to leave a comment anyway! Due to the nature of the roleplay and the series itself, it's easy to join if someone else ends up dropping.

~~~

Rules
1. The usual no godmodding.
2. No irl or AI art faceclaims.
3. One character per person.
4. Due to the age range of the characters, no romance between characters unless they are both 18+
5. This is a semi-text heavy roleplay. I won't enforce a length limit if you can get your ideas and actions across in a paragraph, but please read all posts and character sheets.
6. Ask questions!

Last edited:
Could the possibility of a sidestory spin off be done, and maybe a crossover event could happen later on down the line? I really wanted to join but I was late to it ^^,

Could the possibility of a sidestory spin off be done, and maybe a crossover event could happen later on down the line? I really wanted to join but I was late to it ^^,
That's a fun idea, though I don't have anything like that planned so far, but thanks for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back