• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER OR DARK ROMANCE??? - For the Fans of the darker side of RP...

DarlingPhoenix

Your Best Nightmare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Before you back out of this thread please hold steady and read through the whole thing. I've come up with a OC that I've really wanting to use. she has low key schizophrenia. shes also constantly haunted by thoughts of death and darker things. She has a dark mind but a good heart though she's in a constant struggle. I was hoping to do an RP where her sanity is slowly deteriorating more and more as she struggles to go through life without becoming a killer and staying out of the asylum.
I was hoping to find a solid character to bounce off of her. Perhaps someone who finds out about her morbid fantasies and instead of trying to trap her "supports" her? Maybe someone who she meets at college? Or high school depending on the age you want to play as. I think that a character who is either the complete opposite of her or as dark in a more evil way. perhaps someone to manipulate her? I'm open to merging plots so bring me all your ideas.
Also if you have any ideas for another RP on the darker side please let me know! I've recently become interested in doing an RP of a romance on the darker side of things. I'm open to all gender pairings and although i prefer my character to be a female I'm willing to play as another gender if it works better for you!
I hope to hear from you soon! feel free to DM me or comment below.

Last edited:
His name is Arthur and he's an oddly quiet man who is usually somber and may or may not be dead. He has a daughter named Maggie, who is heavily influenced by the supernatural.

Hello there! I have an idea for a character to pair against yours. Are you looking for a more fantastical/supernatural type of story or more realistic story?

hey!
this looks super fun, and i'm definitely interested in working on the darker side of roleplaying.
i'd be delighted to bounce ideas off of eachother for dark romances, or to develop a character to fit with yours!

if you're still searching, let me know and i'll shoot you a pm asap!

Hello there! I have an idea for a character to pair against yours. Are you looking for a more fantastical/supernatural type of story or more realistic story?
hi! im open to either of the two, just so long as the story runs smoothly

hey!
this looks super fun, and i'm definitely interested in working on the darker side of roleplaying.
i'd be delighted to bounce ideas off of eachother for dark romances, or to develop a character to fit with yours!

if you're still searching, let me know and i'll shoot you a pm asap!
hi! im still looking so go ahead and PM me whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back