• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

starryeyes1

Hello everybody, hope whoever may be reading this is doing well today! I’m currently on the search for anyone who may be interested in trying out a longer term, romantic roleplay set in the Project Moon universe! I’m decently familiar with the franchise as a whole, as I’ve played through Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina (my personal favorite), and (most of) Limbus Company! I haven’t read through all of the supplementary stories, namely Distortion Detective or Wonderlab, but I’m vaguely familiar with them too!

Anyways, point being, I’m a big fan of the franchise, currently very hyper fixated on it, and I’d love to pair some characters together! I find that exploring character dynamics, putting them in certain scenarios, or just seeing how they bounce off one another is really fulfilling and fun! In any case, here’s a small list of ships that I think could be quite fun!

(Key: Bold text refers to the characters that I’d like to play. If both characters are bold, then I wouldn’t mind playing either of them.)

Chesed/Gebura
Malkuth/Hod
Yi Sang
/Faust
Rodya/Gregor
Roland
/Angelica (for all of my doomed romance fans out there)
Roland/Angela
Chesed/Netzach
Don Quixote/Sinclair
Ryoshu/Sinclair
Xiao/Lowell
Olga
/Myo
Myo
/Angela

Anyways, that’s about all of the ones I can name off the top of my head that could be fun. However, don’t think that those are the only ones I’d be interested in! I’m more than happy to experiment with other pairings, so please let me know if there’s absolutely any PM related ship that you’d be interested in seeing go together!

Anyways, that’s about all for me! I don’t mind rp’ing onsite or offsite, just let me know if you’d prefer to move somewhere else if you’d like to go offsite.

Now, may you find your roleplay in this place. (…or whatever Angela said)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back