• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Project Guf - OOC/Discussion

Damn, starting the rp right off the bat, huh?

okok -- quick thing , hellooo ! i am bear or can call me whatever you guys prefer

another thing is calamity , before i start on the cs , is it okay for the one that i am planning on making to be in crimson hand ?

okok -- quick thing , hellooo ! i am bear or can call me whatever you guys prefer

another thing is calamity , before i start on the cs , is it okay for the one that i am planning on making to be in crimson hand ?

That's fine with me, feel free to add any lore you want

That's fine with me, feel free to add any lore you want
one more question , what are the basics of crimson hand ? i dont think i saw it
like lore / what we should know , etc type of thing .
ofc , i am still reading some of the cs backstory for these things

one more question , what are the basics of crimson hand ? i dont think i saw it
like lore / what we should know , etc type of thing .
ofc , i am still reading some of the cs backstory for these things
They are essentially a neutral wet-working faction currently in the artificial continent
They exclusively take contracts out on mages and nephil

Hi, hi! Currently on a trip but I am slowly chipping away at the CS

I was gonna go hard on mental magician— wherein his investigations is geared towards essentially "recreating" the scene of the crime by accessing a point in time where the crime happened through the surge of Tenebris energy (casting of a spell) and then using that information to track down whatever mags has that signature.

Would that be possible?

Hi sorry for the delay I’m still getting used to the site lol, I didn’t see this thread
It seems by popular demand I made a discord, is it ok to just link it here or will the mods get mad?
Hi, hi! Currently on a trip but I am slowly chipping away at the CS

I was gonna go hard on mental magician— wherein his investigations is geared towards essentially "recreating" the scene of the crime by accessing a point in time where the crime happened through the surge of Tenebris energy (casting of a spell) and then using that information to track down whatever mags has that signature.

Would that be possible?
This is literally perfect with how Tenebris seems to gather at sites of the dead. Go ahead

We're going to try to get it up and running ASAP however we'll wait for everyone to get ready before starting anything
Yes, the plan is to get everyone in and then start. Me and Calamity and monolrgion have rped for years on different sites lol and its hard to get an original idea running lol
No one will be left behind though

Hi sorry for the delay I’m still getting used to the site lol, I didn’t see this thread
It seems by popular demand I made a discord, is it ok to just link it here or will the mods get mad?

This is literally perfect with how Tenebris seems to gather at sites of the dead. Go ahead

Thank you!

And yeah, I believe you can link discord here in the OOC chat!

Thank you!

And yeah, I believe you can link discord here in the OOC chat!
Sounds good. I would like that Discord

Also if anyone working for Crimson Hand wants to be the one who saved Zack during his backstory I would appreciate it

Also if anyone working for Crimson Hand wants to be the one who saved Zack during his backstory I would appreciate it
That sounds like a morgan job to me

Last edited:
I need to write a page on the Oblates of the Five Wounds too, I've been cooking their lore but I've had an insanely busy week so it's still unfinished

if morgan , calamity's character , doesn ' t help -- mine can if anything?

okay , i am either blind or can't read -- how should my character , lylianna , help zack within his backstory ? also poor child , traumatized
In Zack's backstory, he tries and hunts down the Underground Pillar, a criminal organization that robbed his father's bank and murdered him, and enact revenge. He eventually finds their headquarters and tries to destroy them but is easily overwhelmed due to him being an inexperienced child trying to fight a criminal organization with hundreds of members. Before the Underground Pillar can murder him, a member of Crimson Hand, who arrives to eliminate a member of the Underground Pillar, ends up saving Zack in the process, with the two making their escape afterwards. Zack, curious on who saved him, eventually finds Crimson Hand and joins their ranks.

So your character would be the one who saved Zack during his foolish attempt to break into their headquarters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back