Project Genesis Storyline and Ideas

do you mean villia against you guys?

Cause I was considering Juno being a real bad employee, and maybe bending the rules a bit? or eve eventually letting the free? >83 bwauahahahah

I could make someone from maybe a rival laboratory, someone who wants to steal their work and sabotage it, maybe even get their hands on one of the subjects.

Hm. I'm not sure that a rival lab would work, given how hush-hush this is to the outside world. They likely wouldn't know what exactly was going on until after the results were published. But someone from inside the lab trying to sabotage could be interesting.

Basically murdering people ( like guards or unimportant people) until the fact to where they have to lock me up and they release me and they have chains and crap on me and everyone knows what I have done.

.......there are cameras everywhere. They would know what you did immediately anyway.

I think it would be interesting if a few escaped though and the lab people were trying to get them back and deal with them before they exposed them

But they also probably wouldn't lock you in a room by yourself. They'd most likely terminate you and then erase any shred of evidence that you were there to begin with.

I do sort of like the idea of a few subjects breaking out, though.

Well, what if one of the scientists decides they like what the lab is doing and want to use the research themselves, so they work on the inside to obtain as much information as they can to try and leave and replicate the tests themselves, and if they succeed it becomes a race to see who can complete the work first and claim the title of whatever they're after. but before that maybe they could notice that there have been copies of files and other important tidbits and have to try and track down the mole?

I could help with the idea of them escaping, maybe uno could leave her card behind in a subject room "by mistake" or something. Obviously I expect her to get scolded 'n stuff but as long as she doesn't get fired (that would make her character pretty moot anyways).

I'm definitely leaning toward the escape option, simply because it would prevent any characters from getting isolated from one another, etc. so everyone still has a reason to post and can interact.

I honestly don't think anyone would be fired from this project, simply because all the people who were fired would have to do is make a phone call to the police and everyone would wind up in prison for a looooooong time. So yeah, Juno would mostly just get a scolding and might even possibly be put on probation for a while as punishment or something, but I don't see them firing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back