• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PROJECT: ANARCHY - The RP with 3 rules

Daisie

Seared with story
Roleplay Type(s)
PA GIF.gif
THE ROLEPLAY WITH 3 RULES:
Abide by RpNation's guidelines.

You may only choose one action per round of posts.
The dice decide all.

MY SANITY AS A GM IS IN YOUR HANDS, MECHKING, HORUS733, GARRETT.HAWKE, VOIDER, AND [OPEN SLOT 5].

So let's get straight to it. A quick crash course in Quest RPs here on RpNation: When you join any average Quest RP, the gameplay consists of you (and a few others) voting on a few potential actions that a main character could make, all written out by the GM, and the majority decides which of these options gets tried. The GM writes the next scene and you vote again, so on and so forth. In this RP however, there are no pre-set options! There are no votes! There is no spoon! Every action our main character takes is player-submitted, and every single one WILL BE ATTEMPTED IN-CHARACTER, regardless of how absurd it is.

For example, you could write out any number of wonderful choices:
• Become a cryptid by sheer will, alone.
• Raise your arms and pray for an apocalypse from the one and only god, Cthulhu.
• Call grandma.

The catch? Every single action's effectiveness is decided by random dice rolls. Meaning yes, if lady luck is on your side, you could indeed become a were-cryptid, bring on the final days of existence, or even call your grandma!

In case it wasn't obvious, this is a rather casual RP, despite the serious-sounding title! It's technically a reboot of a previous RP that was majorly successful, but I hope to stick with this one longer now that I have a much more stable footing in life.

I will say, the one freedom I grant myself is the ability to mess with the order in which these actions are executed, if need be. Don't worry, every action will still be attempted, and I will write them all in good faith, but I definitely need this liberty once in a while in order to make it fun to read!

For my own sanity, I will be planning very little plot ahead of time. We're gonna be flying by the seat of our pants, here! Since it did well last time, I'll drop our main character in a vague & standard medieval fantasy setting, but considering the far-reaching freedoms this RP allows, there's a good chance it won't stay bound to that. I fully expect and embrace that this RP will go off the rails, and for you guys to all challenge my writing capabilities with surreal nonsense. That being said, I have some vague ideas up m'sleeve for if this winds up getting less comedic and more serious, sometime down the road!

For now though, let's just screw around and have some fun!​

Last edited:
You don't gotta be invited! I'm intentionally waiting til it looks like interest is dying down to see if anyone I know is interested, just cause I wanna get new folks in if I can!

Happy to have ya, Garrett!

Took a peek at the previous one; this looks like it'll be pure, unfiltered chaos and fun.

I'm willing to join if you're willing to have me!

Ayy Voider!! Good to see you!! I remember Glacier from the character interview thread :D
Welcome to Project Anarchy! We now only got one slot left to fill ;)

I've drafted an OOC thread and a first post! So as soon as someone else signs up or I invite another friend after a day or two, I'll get those both up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back