• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Proficient Writers Wanted

timtom

My name is Timothy, I'm seventeen, and I want some eloquent, witty, and deft-fingered fellows who like flexing their grey matter and devising interesting plots and deep characters.

I'm into OC-only roleplays and original settings, though I am willing to take the rules of a pre-established setting and transplant them onto a similar world.

Character depth and writing capability is what breathes life into a setting, I understand, so I am up for any setting imaginable.

To get the brain spinning, I can toss out particular set-dressing I am into: (But, as I said before, writing and character makes the set-dressing, not the other way around, as some folk seem to think).

Low to medium magic, realistic, gritty fantasy in the vein of The Witcher novels or The Song of Ice and Fire novels;

Sci-Fi, as opposed to Science Fantasy; Star Trek, for example.

I am a huge fan of Shonen Jump anime and manga, and, as I said before, I am willing to transplant the rules of a particular world into one with all-new characters and events. Taking the rules of Dragon Ball, Naruto, or One Piece and taking out all of the characters and events and building our own.

Alright, that's all I could think of. I'm ready to brainstorm ideas with whoever as long as you are skillful with words and excellent at building characters and settings.

Hey! I consider myself a pretty eloquent writer. If you wanted to come up with something together that'd be cool! And, just a by the way, I'm still kinda new to this website so if I don't understand how to work some things I'm already apologizing.

This is genius! I can't send messages right now, but I'd love to brainstorm with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back