• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private Yu-Gi-Oh rp (GalaxyGirl11 and Garrett.Hawke)

GalaxyGirl11

Avatar made by Cyraaa on Quotev . 23 (Temp Hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Eloise Hill /X/

It was finally over. The Battle City tournament came to a close, and the world was saved. Eloise expected nothing less from Yugi. She knew he was going to win, even if the spirit inside his puzzle did most of the work. While she didn’t participate in the duels herself; outside of the one she did in Noah’s virtual world, she was cheering him on from the sidelines. She didn’t care what Mai or Kaiba was saying, having friends wasn't weak. Speaking of friends, everyone went to their respective rooms to relax before they reached Domino City. The pigtailed girl already packed her belongings, so she decided to head to Yugi’s room. She already congratulated him along with the rest of the gang, but she wanted to give him her own personal thanks. Besides, she wanted to make sure he was okay. It was hard seeing pieces of him being lost in the shadows from the stupid shadow game Marik set up. Even though Yugi was alright now, she just needed some reassurance. Once she arrived at Yugi’s room, she took a deep breath before knocking on the door. She always had a specific knock ever since she was little. She would knock two times, pause, knock two more times, pause, then would finally knock five more times.

Tristan Taylor

“I can’t believe Yugi won! I mean, I know he could do it, but he had me worried a couple of times!” With the Battle City tournament finally being over, Tristan and the rest of his friends felt like they could finally breathe. It was rough seeing the shadow game from the sidelines, but he was glad Yugi didn’t give up. Right now, Tristan was hanging out in Joey’s room along with Duke. “Right? Every time I thought someone had it made, the opponent always seemed to have a trick up his sleeve,” Duke replied. “Well, I’m just glad dat it’s ovah. I dink I had enough excitement for a while,” Joey added, doing a huge stretch. “I’ma just ‘bout ready to take a long nap.” “I think you slept plenty,” Tristan reminded. “Hey, I was unconscious. Dat’s different,” the blonde pointed out before he realized something. “Erm, should one of us check up on Nikki? We kinda left her hangin’ when we went after Yugi.” All three guys looked at each other before Duke raised his hand. “Not it!” “Not it!” Joey called out, raising his hand as well. Tristan groaned as he got up from the comfortable bed. It wasn’t that none of them disliked Nikola, she was just…difficult to make happy. “If she yells at me, I’m coming right back,” the brown-haired teen warned before leaving the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back