Private RP Plots/Ideas

Love, I believe the reason your last post was deleted, was not the format, but the content itself. We do not tend to support such 'Adult' content on the site. I believe it was best described as: "Fade to black" meaning that sexual styled Rp's may 'hint' at the idea, weather it be having a pregnant character, or waking up next to someone, but the full on usage of the way you describe your Role plays is where you seem to be getting into trouble.

Another thing that you seem to be doing wrong, is that you are referring to other sites that are used for Roleplay (In this case, Neopets) and that is another thing that is not allowed. The linking to other sites is not prohibited, so long as the other sites are not:

1) of adult nature, or anything about a PG-13 Rating.

2) Competitors or RPNation, or spamming links that have no relevance to anything that RPNation is used for. This can include, but is not limited to:

2a)any site that uses Forum based, or chat based, Role play, as a major means to it's appeal for users.

2b)Any site that is used to purchase or sell items, or seeks buisness, and is merely looking for advertisement.

If you have any further questions on this matter, please be sure to consult the Rules and regulations page, that can be found HERE. If you have any other Questions after consulting with this guide typed up by The creator, GgAcE, please feel free to contact him, or either of the site mods, for further details.

Getting in touch with the Admin, And/Or Moderators:

(Admin)GgAcE

(Site Moderator)Kagura

(Site Moderator)Esme

Oh yay thank you! :D I messaged an administrator before but didn't get an answer so I wasn't sure what to do. I'll clear out the first post of this board now and not break the rules again. Thank you again. C:

I am the only administrator on the forum. I have never received a private message. I am usually pretty quick & answer ALL private messages.

If I am not mistaken, I was the one who deleted your post. Correct me if I am wrong, you asked users to email role play & also had a link to another site in your thread. Neither of those were allowed however it seems you understand as you have positively agreed. Please don't take this as another finger wag towards you. I just wanted to make sure all parties were on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back