• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Princess and the Pauper (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The young man sat by the bed of his daughter, his loving wife there by him listening while he started the bedtime story. “Once upon a time there was a princess who lived in a high tower. Her father was a great man, lord of the realm …” he began.

“… and a pauper who lived in the sewers like a rat,” the girl’s mother continued teasing.

“I am not a rat. More like a bat who lived in a cave?” he retorted.

“Bats are flying rodents.”

“Oh yeah… Good thing the princess wasn’t afraid of bats.”

“Bats live in belfries too.”

“Good point. I like where this story is going already.”

++++++++++++++++

This is the story of the beautiful, very much doted upon daughter of very wealthy New York City parents who live in one of those very, expensive high rise penthouses. Her first car was a limo. Her skin has never been forced to suffer the touch of anything without a designer label. Her bedroom is bigger than most people’s apartments.

Her home (assuming still a teen)

It is also the story of a young man who lived in an abandoned subway with his three friends. He was homeless by the standards of the high society daughter. If he ever wore designer clothing it was because he got lucky and found some that someone threw away. His usual clothes were BDU’s. (Durable).

He and his friends were from a post-apocalyptic future. They had been thrown into their distant past by accident and now found themselves in what was, to them, an almost alien world of the Ancients. Two had a modest education. One was semi literate. One was illiterate.

The Princess does not have to be ordinary. One thought I had was for her to be a latent hermetic mage, inheriting her gifts by way of a great aunt. (I also have an option for an alien hybrid, but I have very specific rules in mind for that. The plot for that is related to how my characters travelled back in time and was inspired by an old graphic audio series.)

I also have another variation on this theme which is based on having powers, though not necessarily a superhero RP. That one, however, involves a single character and maybe a support NPC or so that have cameo appearances now and then.

The default for this RP is high school age. I intend to run the male character. We can easily age them all a year or two to high school graduate age. I just thought high school would make introductions easier.

If interested PM me. I will expect a detailed CS for your character. (Please no animated gifs. Medical reasons.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back