• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -- prince needs some partners for fun --

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
+ my name is prince. i'm 18 years old. i love to roleplay and i have been craving some 1x1 rping. i'm fairly good at writing, but i'm horrible at grammar so you may see some mistakes. i usually can write out 2 to 3 paragraphs and i'm fairly open to either gender even though i tend to lend more towards the female then the male. I'm for any pairing. I love my mxm and fxf pairings tho so i may lean more towards that. here is a couple of scenarios that might be cool to do.

+ werewolf mates or human x werewolf pairing.

+ hybrid pairings. any.

+ harry potter setting pairings. not the harry potter characters themselves just the universe of it.

+ high school pairings/drama pairings.

+ percy jackson universe pairings. again not the characters. our own oc's.

+ gang pairing. [ these are my favorite :)]

let me know if you are interested, and if you are. I would prefer an thread then to pm.

Hey I would be interested in a werewolf rp. Though I prefer to either play the female character, or double up. Message me and I can tell you more about myself! r e i r e i

Hey! I'd love to do something Percy Jackson or Harry Potter, though currently PJO is more in my wheelhouse I can get myself into either?

I would love to do a MxM or FxF, human x werewolf rp!

+ my name is prince. i'm 18 years old. i love to roleplay and i have been craving some 1x1 rping. i'm fairly good at writing, but i'm horrible at grammar so you may see some mistakes. i usually can write out 2 to 3 paragraphs and i'm fairly open to either gender even though i tend to lend more towards the female then the male. I'm for any pairing. I love my mxm and fxf pairings tho so i may lean more towards that. here is a couple of scenarios that might be cool to do.

+ werewolf mates or human x werewolf pairing.

+ hybrid pairings. any.

+ harry potter setting pairings. not the harry potter characters themselves just the universe of it.

+ high school pairings/drama pairings.

+ percy jackson universe pairings. again not the characters. our own oc's.

+ gang pairing. [ these are my favorite :)]

let me know if you are interested, and if you are. I would prefer an thread then to pm.

Hey! I’m interested:) If your still open :)

Are you still up for the Harry Potter Universe RP? I have a few OCs that I can use and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back