• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pretty little liars anyone? OCs preffered (OCxOC) and any pairing is welcome.

Aurora Dream

Unlucky Member
Hello and welcome to my partner search. I would like to RP a Pretty Little Liars RP but am also open to none fandoms of a similar plot line/genre.

So a quick summary of what I'm looking for:

⭐ let us write at least two paragraphs per post. One would be acceptable as well as long as it provides enough to work with for a reply. I personally tend to mirror my partners post length.

⭐ Plotting together, communication is also important. Let's talk about what we like in our plot and what we want to change, it makes a roleplay 'live' longer =)

⭐ LGBT+ pairings are welcome but MxF is also acceptable so basically, I'm pretty open where pairings are concerned. I do have more experience with some than with others but want to try anyway.

⭐ don't push for a reply. I try to post as often as possible but my life, work and other things sometimes require more of my time than other days and there can be days were I can't reply but will get to it ASAP.

⭐⭐ for more info or possible questions feel free to write me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back