• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Press Start (A Ready Player One RP)

NerdyBirdy

Alaska Fan
Five years after the events of Ready Player One, Oasis II is launching an open Beta. During the Beta, Parzival, Art3mis and Aech has recreated the Great Egg Hunt for the players of Oasis II. Three challenges. Three keys. The winner or winners will gain access to compete in a final free for all at OaCon, the convention for Oasis, for the chance to become a player admin in Oasis II when it goes live, a half a trillion dollars in in-game credit and the chance to join the trio in the Oasis hall of fame. Your invitation is here. All you have to do is....Press Start.

This is an idea I’ve been kicking around for a while now. The RP is narrative driven and will encapsulate not just 80’s pop culture like the book, but 90’s, 2000’s and modern pop culture like the film. Would anyone be interested in joining?

Five years after the events of Ready Player One, Oasis II is launching an open Beta. During the Beta, Parzival, Art3mis and Aech has recreated the Great Egg Hunt for the players of Oasis II. Three challenges. Three keys. The winner or winners will gain access to compete in a final free for all at OaCon, the convention for Oasis, for the chance to become a player admin in Oasis II when it goes live, a half a trillion dollars in in-game credit and the chance to join the trio in the Oasis hall of fame. Your invitation is here. All you have to do is....Press Start.

This is an idea I’ve been kicking around for a while now. The RP is narrative driven and will encapsulate not just 80’s pop culture like the book, but 90’s, 2000’s and modern pop culture like the film. Would anyone be interested in joining?
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I plan to soon, and I've read the book. I'm up for it.

Will it be okay to join in even if we haven't read the book? I enjoyed the movie immensely (heck, I just got back from watching it a second time) but only just found out about the book while reading about this rp.

Not sure when I'll be able to get mine made, but I'll post it when I can. And I should be getting the book on Monday, so I'll try to get it read before joining this rp, if I do join. Back in college after a few months break so I'm busy with that as well.

Not sure when I'll be able to get mine made, but I'll post it when I can. And I should be getting the book on Monday, so I'll try to get it read before joining this rp, if I do join. Back in college after a few months break so I'm busy with that as well.
I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back