• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Presidency: The Grand Race

natasiiawak

We're all suckers for something.

Hermione Clintwood {Taken by me}

Donald Truck {Current President, has feelings for Hermione but denies them}

Barty Sandwich {Also is vying for some Clintwood attention }

Bucky Ollama {Married to Margaret, both good friends of Hermione}

Margaret Ollama

Dill Clintwood
{Married to Hermione, unaware of the Truck affair}

Character Sheet-

Include: Character,

2-paragraph writing sample,

and anything you feel like including.

I'll reply if your are in or not!

Must be active!

You are allowed to be as creative as possible, though the characters are heavily inspired by living people, it is up to YOU how they will behave.

They are FICTIONAL characters, meaning you can adhere to the personalities they are inspired by or create something totally different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Character: Bucky Ollama

Sample:

Well, this wasn't good. Nope not at all, what is a president to do when he wakes up only to find that his country is now being taken over by chicks!? One would assume that he means girls, no it was actual little yellow birds. Bucky stared out the window his eyes widen as a massive wave of baby birds collide with the window splashing to and fro like a actual wave. "Sir..." Bucky turned to face his vice president, Moe Blinden "The nation is under code Yellow" the VP said as a sad tone entered his voice. This made the president sigh for he knew this day was coming and he knew that there was no stopping it. It was inevitable, from the moment the clouds swirled as if brewing a tornado to moment it rained the chicks the president knew the world couldn't be saved.

Bucky nods as a look of pure nostalgia crossed his face "For old times sake?" Moe nods "For old times sake." The two exit the Oval office and walk down the hall. All around them they could hear the light thuds of chicks hitting the roof as they once again formed a wave. When they entered the room where public speeches are given Moe hit the broadcast button. Soon every television in America was being flashed with the presidents face. "My fellow Americans...." a small pause "this will be the last time I will be able to give you a speech. Just know it's been an honor being your president...." before the speech could be finished the broadcast was interrupted, all power has been lost. The chicks were now stronger and they were growing in numbers....

Other: Bucky is a Llama with a tie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back