prepare to be amazed, or mildly impressed

Bloody_Scourge

Ancient Ichor
Hello, I guess I should introduce myself, but you've seen my username, it's awkward and edgy. But yeah, I've been doing online role play like this for about five years now, the only thing is that most of my roleplays last up to a year. See, before I do an rp, I will create my own world, and create a named landmass. I take great care and scrutinize heavily on many aspects of it. This includes climate, currency, factions, NPCs, monsters, animals & various subspecies, nobility- inner political conflicts & turbulence, terrain, biomes, well hopefully you get the point. A lot of detail. Most of it open world exploration with light storytelling elements. About character development, storytelling, and memorable journeys. All of them are some sort of high fantasy, but most include some dark themes though not all. There's going to choices as well as the worlds are all dynamic and change in response to events that happen. Mindless choices made can destroy entire cities. And there's always some massive secret that's usually world changing only discovered through explanation. Won't say anything more. Hope to rp with you guys soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back