• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

italianissima

> ▪︎ INTRODUCTION
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Trixie or Tracy. I'm almost 18 years old and my pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

• MxF pairings. I might try MxM if I get convinced.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers. This is important since if I get invested a lot in the roleplay I might write... a lot.
• I care about CHARACTERS CREATION (I love complex OCs with interesting personality and backstories. I spend a lot of time brainstorming them).
• PLOT DEVELOPMENT. (If something bugs you off in the roleplay, please tell me right away and we can change it together.)
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things SFW so as long as you aren't weird and you match my vibe I don't care how old you are. (so, let's say 17+)
• Use 3rd person and past tense. I'm more comfortable with that.
• REALISTIC FACECLAIMS ONLY.
• Tell me right away if you're a slow replier, so I can adapt to that.
• I only roleplay as 18+ characters.

> ▪︎ WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?

Currently, I'm searching for someone who's willing to create a unique historical roleplay with me. My current interest is pre-WWII (1920s, 1930s) and WWII settings. Based on my characters, we can come up together with an interesting plot that can be realistic and follow the real historical events or create an alternate universe. Here is my roleplay ad, in which there are listed my characters that are available and that I can roleplay as. TW: mentions of politics of that time.
I'm also into Sport Romance, I have prepared a Football/Soccer Coach OC if you're interested. All here:

Trixie's Roleplay Ad.

If you're interested, send me a DM! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back