Looking for Ppl 2 talk to about my ideas

MellowYellow09

for the reacts yo!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! so im very much looking fo someone to talk to. about life, roleplay, and... idk whatever. i dont have many limits when it comes to topics. i dont have many limits in general.

what im looking for is someone who is willing to put up w my BS. and i say that straight up. i am very 'silly'. if you will, and with that comes:
IMG_0534.jpeg

replace lover with friend, but im being for real tho. i make weird jokes, comments, etc.

but another thing is being online regularly. i know some people cant be chronically online; but i am, so, yeah.

im not gonna set an age limit because there's some cool people from all age groups. i am about to be 15. so if thats not something YOU'RE comfortable with, thats fine. i get it.

but still, i think im pretty cool. not to sound cocky but i think so.
i paint, write, draw, sing, am learning how to play guitar, i crotchet, listen to music, craft (includes the craft) and thats about it.

i watch tv occasionally. ive been trying to get back into watching my favorite shows. i like Pose, if anyone knows of it. im watching fallout. i watch the Bear. again if anyone knows about it: les talk! and i like serial killer documentaries.

i like Harry Potter.
haven't read the books, and i know the points of view on the movies.

BNHA.
ive seen bits and pieces of it. because of time and how the fandom is i dont watch it. but i know the basics.

thats all i really remember shows wise...

books tho!

im currently reading The Young Elites. im about 100 pgs in. and plan on reading after im done with this.

if anyone knows about The Inheritance Games thats cool. i just got the paperback series. and when i say this: I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT! i mean it.

i like Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. i read it while i was in the grippy sock hotel. that was a fun time... yeah.

i like all kinds of books really... on my reading list is some nonfiction, poetry, short stories, and mystery.

so yeah, that's about all i can think of about me!

tell me about YOU! 🫵

Users who are viewing this thread

Back